Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Will Be Behind Door Numbers 1 And 3?

Institute-Marksman

As you may have noticed, update 18 added two side doors. I wonder what we might see behind the, I personally think they are corridors going deeper into the Orbiter. Cool scenery, windows, perhaps a display case where we can visually store special and unique things, like vials of Antitoxin, Nitain extracts, badges we don't wear, you name it. Perhaps an airlock where we can take a look on the outside of the Orbiter?

What would you like to see behind those doors? Remember, your comment may very well be seen by DE people :D

All the things you said and personally i would like to see the a drop ship hangar, mini dojo, kubrow play house, Ordis room, training room (second dream stuff in spoiler, so don't open if you don't want to get spoils

for the operator, where we would train with the focus system

and some more things i cant remember now

I honestly think one of them will lead to Lotus. Didn't DE say in one of the Devstreams that you will be able to visit her?

Don''t think Lotus will be in the orbiter, and yes DE thought first to place Lotus in the relays, but later chanced their minds of putting someone so important in such a easy place to attack, or so i have heard.

mjdc91u.png

My work here is done.

As much as I'd love this, it's is not feasible for people who have every Warframe ever made at their disposal.

Can I want one of them to be personal quarters? With a bed and plant.

Warframes don't need sleep. SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

I honestly think one of them will lead to Lotus. Didn't DE say in one of the Devstreams that you will be able to visit her?

That's neat, but every Tenno would have the Lotus in their Orbiter. As far as we know, the Lotus is one single person, not tousands of copies :/

All the things you said and personally i would like to see the a drop ship hangar, mini dojo, kubrow play house, Ordis room, training room (second dream stuff in spoiler, so don't open if you don't want to get spoils

for the operator, where we would train with the focus system

and some more things i cant remember nowDon''t think Lotus will be in the orbiter, and yes DE thought first to place Lotus in the relays, but later chanced their minds of putting someone so important in such a easy place to attack, or so i have heard.

Oh yeah that's right. Mm I have no idea what can be behind there. Whatever it will be. It has to be something you can interact with. Maybe they will give us a clue in the next Devstream. If someone asks that question.

mjdc91u.png

My work here is done.

I too was hoping for something like this xD Also a trophy room filled with items from fallen bosses or enemies o: I wanna decorate my orbiter with corpus helmets and grineer masks

Edit: Also maybe access to the Simulacrum from orbiter....that'd be nice.

Edited by Daruru