The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki New Skin Design Looks Better In Drawing Than In 3D

Vlada91

I do believe Rhino didn't look like he does now when they teased his alt skin. My guess is this is probably just WIP and will recieve more detail later.

i don't think palatine's model ever looked contrary to how it wound up in the final product, sure there may have been some absent details and textures throughout the process, but the general design/shape never strayed far from what we were provided from the start. being that the issue here is the model, that doesn't really help its case. 

from Mogamu's video it appears he looks better, but i didn't really see pbr? it might have been me though

he looks slimmer. not as skinny as in the concept art, but he doesn't look like "an old man that tried to fit into a costume that was way too small" 

Dunno, to me it's just because of how the video was taken...

I feel like the green parts hanging from his chest should have cloth physics. The stance isn't helping either. The colors. The colors. Tone down the black. The original looks like it had a low saturated, mid tone, warm yellow instead of straight up black

Looking at Mogamu's video, the skin looks slimmer around the belly and waist region than the one shown in the Devstream. That was mainly the issue I had with it. Now if DE can alter the materials on the models to make them look metallic, the skin would be perfect. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

I keep looking at the concept and then the 3D model and I still can't understand...
Textures are all plastic looking (nothing like the concept, although I know this might change once the skin is released) and the modeling is really bad.
Nothing is sleek like the concept, the helmet is really fat, the chest, arms and legs all lack detail. What should be the cloth parts of the skin look like cheap plastic static armor and nothing like the cloth, almost snake-skin look of the concept.

I really hope it is improved, I love loki but this skin is not deluxe at all right now.

Actually, I didn't see the whole Mogamu's video, stopped at the first quick Loki arsenal view right before he moves to Nezha; now I watched the full video and at 9:30 we can see the skin again, seems absolutely different from the stream version and way closer to the concept!

told you :p but my only thing is the leg......accents?  armor? whatever they are, are not to my liking. in the concept, the majority of the leg is covered in the armor, but in 3d, it didn't translate as well. 

Not feeling the skin now that it's in-game. Still seems frumpy and hunched when previewing it in the Arsenal. This is the first deluxe skin I won't be purchasing.

Agreed.

IMO Armor isn't that great looking & Scimitar isn't my cup of tea.

I'll just save it for next prime access or delux skin :/