Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Why De... Why Are You So Evil? :'(

FrostySpikes

I have just finished Second Dream and saw i had a Broken War. At first i thought it was just a blueprint... DE isnt that generous are they? But no it was the full built melee weapon :D i was so happy. I saw the stats and they were better than Dakra so i was even happier (a bit sad bcuz of the potato and forma spent but not that much c:)

Then i saw there was another melee-stalker-related-weapon. It was War :D. So i checked and compared the stats with Scindo Prime as it was a heavy blade and War was better! Omg i was so happy but wait... how do i get it? Wait what Broken-War?... are you serious?

So then everything #*($%%@ up... I could only choose one. :'( Eighter a better Dakra or a better Scindo. The best longsword? Or the best heavy blade? Difficult to answer :'c Hope in the upcoming Sorties they put it as a reward

If any of you didnt knew that yet... its true check it out on the wiki :(

If u want comment below which one would you choose and why

Edited by Marquitos180

The stalker can drop both the War BP and the broken War BP, the War uses 1 (or 2, idk) broken war(s) to make it

Yes, but the Broken-War requires the full War to make. It's a cyclical process. Which would be fine if you didn't lose any catalysts/Forma/lenses you installed in the process, plus leveling. But unfortunately you do.

I'll admit it makes me a little sad as well. Wish they'd make upgrades carry over to the new weapon when you use it in crafting.