Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

• 2 weeks later...

Is this a dead thread? I just got one of these messages on my way out of a void fissure. Didn't think to get a picture of it, but i was wondering if anyone else has seen it since The War Within. Judging by the length of the message and the placement of the red text mid paragraph, i dont think it's the same message. I'm on Xbox, if it's significant.

Edit: didn't see the most recent replies until after i posted. sorry for being redundant, but any answers are still appreciated.

Edited by (XB1)EpicNinja481

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

For all of you asking if this is a new message (at least the ones posted in Dec.): No, it's the same of the firsts replies of this topic. If you want to compare with your/our other future screenshots, and you like playing with those things (I do!!) we have this: 

https://clarvel.github.io/TennoTyper/ 

and also a cheat-sheet here :

tennobet.png

Hope you enjoy messing with the language the same way as I do xD

P.S: Links taken from this topic

What this means is Your Warframe as shut down the text was telling you you were now Immune to the Hive (A.K.A The purple thing on your neck) Your Warframe was then Restarted as it is a machine and was had a Check between the controllers mind and the warframe suit Bio in this instance meant Check And Sync meaning it was reconnecting you to the controller

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is/was it a teaser for The Second Dream? Any time I get this message, I enter a mission with a bad connection to the host. High ping, and sometimes get booted back to liset. I thought it was more like an "in-game" way of explaining a bad real-world connection to host, and possible lagging or disconnections that would ensue. It looks like you're being "hacked." Basically saying that "Transference is NOT still holding", meaning the host has a strawberry for a router and you're about to feel it.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else had it happen to them after Update 20? Wasn't it just a teaser for TSD - is it meant to still be happening, even after completing that quest line ages ago?

I just had it happen again and visually, the layout of the message looked completely different to the screenshots here of the message, and Update 20 just happened, is it possible it could be a new one? (Failed to screenshot the one I just saw, totally caught me off guard). Anyone still having this happen after U20 w/ TSD completed?

• 2 weeks later...