Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

Wait a minute, if this is a hint on how the tenno work then maby its a hint on how to kill sentients

If sentients work the same way but somehow "inperfect" then maby its that blue orb in the middle

Sentients would keep getting back up unless you destroy the orb in the middle, and the orb would be their collective consciousness and energy.

Maby just Maby

The tenno are sentients.

maxresdefault.jpg

ROzNgso.gif

DK is wrong go back and read Campaigner's post about the Void link severed being our link to the warframe being severed by a sentient carrier and Lotus putting us back to sleep and re-syncing us up with our warframe.

This here is the best theory out of all theories so far.

Make sure DK reads that.

This^

Of course, it's most likely not the case, but... Morghulis means "must die" or "mortal" in High Valyrian (Game of Thrones). Which would imply, that whatever that implantation is, we're, most likely, lucky it's intact.

EVM, most likely, stands for EVM (Eyes, Verbal, Motor) test of Glasgow Coma Scale.

Also, as a Tenno, not as a player, I really dislike that everything is going to... a very bad place.

i just saw this screen like 10 min ago (22:24 with Turkey time), it was weird. i'm assuming some suprise hidden in the 17.4.5 that DE didn't tell us, who knows!

Edit 1: it seems people encountering with this screen in different parts of game. I saw when i'm entering the T4 survival, in liset flying screen.

Edit 2: i found this as a translation:

Larcetosus, on 02 Oct 2015 - 10:37 AM, said:snapback.png

Void Link Severed

Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspect tracking signal.

Reinitiating dipolar connection on naval carrier.

Bow in standby for sync check and sync.

Motion compensation complete.

Selenic lensing locked.

Somatic control established.

(Margoolihs) implantation intact.

EVM (Could be reference to Eye, Vocal, Movement) status nominal.

War platform awaiting sync.

Initilizing synaptic overlay... Good night, sweet angel.

from here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/538198-odd-loading-screen-bugeaster-eggglitch/

Edited by kuzgundede

I would like to present my interpretation of the translations provided thus far: that the Tenno's remote-controling OS is showing its Warframe connection reestablishment protocol window.

Quotes are in bold. Definitions are in normal text. Interpretive analysis is in italics. 

"Void-Link Severed" = Seems like the Tenno lost connection from the Warframe temporarily. 

"Reason foreigner carrier detected. Origin Unknown. Suspection Trapping Signal. Reinitializing dipolar connection in novel(/naval?) carrier." = Interference from something occurred. Sentient or Orokin tech messing with the Tenno-Warframe link perhaps?

"Bio in standby for check and sync." = Warframe being prepped to be sync'd with the Tenno operator. The "bio" likely refers to the Warframe unit which does bleed and would thus necessarily have a nervous system, controlled by some intermediary that receives commands from the Tenno.

"Motion compensation complete." = "Motion compensation describes a picture in terms of the transformation of a reference picture to the current picture. The reference picture may be previous in time or even from the future. When images can be accurately synthesized from previously transmitted/stored images, the compression efficiency can be improved (wikipedia)."

This makes it seem like all sensory data from the Warframe is sent to the Tenno in a more compressed, efficient state to make response time faster to compensate for distance lag.

"Selenic lensing locked" = "Selenic" (meaning related to the Moon) & "lensing" (referring to focusing of energy). Somehow, the moon seems to be related to Tenno-Warframe link upkeep. 

"Somatic control established" = "Somatic" (of the body). This must be the "check" stated earlier in the link protocol. The intermediary component in the Waframe (like an artificial thalamus acting as the central relay hub between the biological Warframe and the distant Tenno) likely checks to see that it can relay orders to the nervous system and sends feedback to the Tenno's operating system. This check was positive.

"Margulis(?) implantation intact. EVM status nominal." = EVM (electronic voltmeter/error vector magnitude?). Whatever these implantation and EVM components may be, they must be vital.

"War platform awaiting sync." = The later step of the "Bio in standby for check and sync" line stated earlier. The check resulted in "somatic control established" and now the Warframe is prepared to receive synchronization though the "selenic lensing" that has already been established.

"Initializing somatic overlay." = Overlay (to cover, mount, diffuse over). This must be the stage where the Tenno's consciousness appears to inhabit the Warframe avatar.

"Good night, sweet angel." = To remotely and fully control an avatar, having all motor signals from one's brain sent not to your real body, but to the intended Warframe instead would result in your true body taking on a sleep-like state where it does not move. 

Agree with this interpretation.

For clarification, "EVM" could very well stand for "Evolvable Virtual Machine" - a hierarchical, self-organised computational method that can also describe evolution, which relates to Lynn Margulis' theory on symbiogenesis, so in essence:

"Margulis implantation intact. EVM status nominal." = "Host and user merged. Status of Evolvable Virtual Machine (~= A.I.?) as planned."

"Good night, sweet angel." = Much as Campaigner described, and it of course also has a hint of refering to the sleeper as an "angel", which could - if we decide to go to the extreme - be a nod at Tenno being made by a creator (race, what not), to serve as both their guardians and as carers for other lesser beings from that creator (or race, etc.)

Edited by Santiak

The problem with Campaigner's interpretation that I see is that we don't know whether this transmission relates to Tenno-Warframe relationship or is just an external signal from an unknown source that we just happened to intercept.

I don't remember where they said it, but it was said that when they dissected a Tenno, the body melted to avoid leaking information on death, if the bodies were to be just flesh proxies from a Tenno in the Void to control, it would explain this reaction, and even how the user fit in every suit, because a meat proxy doesn't have to have a defined body type, might be adaptable to fit in every suit.

But that gives me another idea, if this happens, might be that every Tenno is bound to a meat proxy, that's why Lotus is so afraid of losing our proxy, if we die, we stay in the Void, where she could never reach us ever again

This would fit with the general idea that DE has given us from the start of time, with us controlling the Tenno, just now, in a more literal way, from the safety of our homes.