Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

a) it has something to do with the next major update (teaser)

b) your graphic card demands new drivers / a decent burial

c) you managed to make a screenshot of what you saw while being drunk.

One of those, I suppose. Oh, could be a bug just as well...

I don't even know if this is a bug or not, but occasionally when I complete a mission, the loading animation starts fizzing and turning into static. Soon, orokin letters begin appearing onscreen, they turn red while being "typed" and turn white later. They fizz out by the time I get into the liset.

Screenshots:

29bkk1f.png

25gdok6.png

2e1vrkj.png

yes and no

from what i can tell the lotus is a second personality that natah developed why infiltrating the tenno

This might closer to the truth than you think. She is removed from the Sentient Collective. She evolves in unexpected ways and her Lotus persona develops from her individuality. How deeply the parallels between the Lotus and Tenno run remains to be seen. Lotus is scarred and barren due to the void. Is it possible frames began as void-corrupted Sentients? Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

In the "WARFRAME AT NYCC! [MEGATHREAD]" thread there is some interesting info about "glitchy Tenno writing":

"– As for setting up the whole Who Are The Tenno storyline… the glitchy Tenno writing on the loading screens are related to it >:)"

So does this message pop up randomly or is there some requirement for it to show? I havent seen it yet in my game.

No one is positive but Steve did say the Sentients are causing it. Based on that, I speculate that people that were scanned by an Oculyst get this, if it isn't purely random.

Your case confirms there is no specific trigger then.

It might still be mastery related. The natah quest is only MR3 locked after all.

Perhaps if you are MR2 or below u can't get the visual. If anything its a prelude to the quest.

Edited by 321agemo