Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

A lot of people seem to be taking "destroy the void" literally. IIRC, DE has even said that they aren't literally destroying it, just changing the way you access it by possibly integrating it into normal missions.

the void is leaking into this reality and both are able to cross over to the other realm

Dudes! I think we have a SECOND message in-game!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/384288606698176390/5CC6FB029F8A42A46EA23C6358AF5CADCF696A0E/

I studied this in comparison to the images in the first post and it looks like it's got different symbols in it. I might be wrong, but better safe than sorry.

Edited by Morec0

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/384288606698176390/5CC6FB029F8A42A46EA23C6358AF5CADCF696A0E/

I studied this in comparison to the images in the first post and it looks like it's got different symbols in it.

Someone please translate this. I am VERY curious if that is a new one.

I studied this in comparison to the images in the first post and it looks like it's got different symbols in it. I might be wrong, but better safe than sorry.

side by side makes me doubt that it's a new message sry

side by side makes me doubt that it's a new message sry

Looks like it's been changed, though. The G in the second word of the first white line's missing, and a Dash was added after the first word in the first line.

Perhaps it was cleaned up to allow for a more accurate translation?

In fact a FEW symbols seem to have been altered.

Edited by Morec0

Looks like it's been changed, though. The G in the second word of the first white line's missing, and a Dash was added after the first word in the first line.

Perhaps it was cleaned up to allow for a more accurate translation?

In fact a FEW symbols seem to have been altered.

Definitely. Just translated a few lines from the Reddit post, it's a more accurate translation.

Interested to see what "Margoolis" could really be.

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated

Definitely. Just translated a few lines from the Reddit post, it's a more accurate translation.

Interested to see what "Margoolis" could really be.

Keep this in mind, folks. We need a new full pic to try and get a cleaner translation.

This is second time it appears to me but this time I managed to capture screen.

Warframe0011.jpg

Can barely read it! Any chance someone can get a higher quality image?

-

Void link severed

Reason, foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspicion, tracing signal.

Restarting dipolar recoupling on naval carrier, bow on standby for sequence check and send.

Edited by Jurak

Weird that some had longer message, but I think both times I got only red line + 2 white lines.
When first time occurred it happened when I finished mission and I was already in my liset and mission result screen was on.

Edited by nezvers16

Certinatly possible!

We require additional information.

-

Off topic, i'd like to see something similar to this for when we loose connection to the host whilst in a mission!

-

Additional!

Just figured out that the Void keys will be used for the Orokin Moon when the Sentients block us from the void!

It's quite possible you have this backwards. If Lotus is afraid the Sentients can get to her and awaken her "Natah" persona, SHE might be the one who blows up the void to try and prevent Sentients from reaching us.

The Sentient can't move through the void nor are they in the void to start with. Its odd if we are getting Sentient communique in the form of the Tenno written language however. It would at least stand to reason that closing the void tear would be a priority for a culture that is supposed to be poisoned by void exposure. I wonder if the Sentient are supposed to be travelling all the way from Tau Ceti without the rails for faster than light travel.

Edited by Urlan

I wasn't really sure where to put this and I'm fairly new to forums anyway so I guessed this was the best place:

when I loaded up my dojo I got a few lines of red symbols just below my map along with a few textures being a bit strange, I was alt-tabbed at the time but the noise it was making brought it to my attention so I got a quick look before things turned back to normal.

After looking around I couldn't decide what it was from and so decided to ask you guys, was it just a glitch?

Edit: trying to duplicate this did nothing and the only conclusion I could come up with was either the stalker with who I'm marked by or just a bug.

Edited by Hiussay

It's quite possible you have this backwards. If Lotus is afraid the Sentients can get to her and awaken her "Natah" persona, SHE might be the one who blows up the void to try and prevent Sentients from reaching us.

Perhaps, however DE at Tenno NY said the Sentients are behind the 'Void link severed' message.