The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

False alarm! I'm seeing several non-founders who have received it!

... Er... Majority founders though. Might be "All founders and also various other lucky individuals".

Bed for real this time. Probably. Stupid brain still thinking when I want it to shut up.

good night sweet prince ;p

hmm good night sweet angel.....that could just be a sweet nothing said to the things the neural sentry is taking over....as a synaptic overlay would imply its taking control of the brains synapses and thus effectively rendering the original creature for all purposes dead and reborn as a new being part of the larger whole...i dunno not sure i worded that right but i think i got the idea across

hmm good night sweet angel.....that could just be a sweet nothing said to the things the neural sentry is taking over....as a synaptic overlay would imply its taking control of the brains synapses and thus effectively rendering the original creature for all purposes dead and reborn as a new being part of the larger whole...i dunno not sure i worded that right but i think i got the idea across

thats makes sense, a lot of sense... so the nurel sentey is doing somthing and making more curropted and also that war platform (maybe) due to what ever a. lotus is doing ( on the hinge it has to do with her ) or b. sentients

also somone needs to make a alien meme with sentients ;p

Recently some cryptic messages have been popping up, completely in the Tenno alphabet and everyone is translating it as best as possible.

Some sort of connection is being tampered with and it seems to point towards the moon.

So far:

Void link severed

Reason: foreign carrier detected - Origin unknown - Suspicion tracking signal -
Reinitiating dipolar connection on mobile Carrier - Bow in standby for seunk? check sync-

Motion compensation complete
Selenic lensing locked
Somatic control established
Margoolis? implantation intact
"EVM"? status nominal
War platform awaiting sync

Initializing snyaptic overlay...good night, sweet angel.

If I were you... I would be waiting on the Solar Relays to see if any broadcast is intercepted... like what happened with Vay Hek and his Balor Fomorians.

Edited by --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO--

These notes about the moon sure are interesting... I'd like to put forth a few potential connections.

First, "Do not lift the veil. Do not show the door. Do not split the dream."

Secondly, "Good night, sweet angel."

Thirdly, the next major quest we know about is called "The Second Dream"... and is set on the moon. Steve said something along the lines of that "it's the biggest thing we will have done and may ever do" lore-wise.

So. Heh. Interesting.