The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Dropping In Sorties [Megathread]

painterman

Don't put Umbra Excalibur in sortie as well, M'kay? 

Nope, it will be special alerts with MR lock. An alert that you can unlock by farming a special ressource as a Sortie reward. You'll have one chance out of 30 to get that specific reward from your sorties. But then, before doing the sortie, you'll need new coordinates. DE's logic.

Nezha is tradable though.

The right drops in the wrong hands, can make all the difference in the world. Tenno.

I got systems on my first go. We'll see how the drops go, but seriously. The fact that as more and more players get Nezha, other players will have an easier time getting the parts from friends or trading... it just changes everything. It's actually a pretty generous system to the community in general. If I could share my extra Equinox parts.... awww jeez. Sure the farm is limited, but the sharing potential is beyond your imagination.

Nezha is tradable though.

The right drops in the wrong hands, can make all the difference in the world. Tenno.

I got systems on my first go. We'll see how the drops go, but seriously. The fact that as more and more players get Nezha, other players will have an easier time getting the parts from friends or trading... it just changes everything. It's actually a pretty generous system to the community in general. If I could share my extra Equinox parts.... awww jeez. Sure the farm is limited, but the sharing potential is beyond your imagination.

^^ You, I like you. someone who agree with me :D

Unpopular opinion here:

I actaully think it's a nice idea to get Nezha's parts from the sortie:

1. The reward pool is smaller = more chances getting it. The Karak Wraith parts are gone too so even better.

2. For all of you who says that it's hard for new players to get him, deal with it. To get Frost you need to get to Ceres and farm him there, I see no one complain. All you need to get into a sortie need just a rank 30 frame and nothing more. I did sorties with rank 4 people and it wasn't too bad.

3. I heard many times that Nezha's parts will be in the reward pool every season, no need to rush getting him.

4. His parts are tradeable, meening I can just trade it for something else from the reward pool like lens *cough* * cough*.

Come on guys. 12 pages of anger and hate? I think DE got the message. Seeing as the Christmas season is around, how about we just all be happy and encourage DE with helpful comments, such as -

Good - "Hey DE, we don't like this. It would be nice if you could do "x" or "y". Also, Merry Christmas DE!"

bad - "DE SUCKS! This is all BULL!@#@"

Be the good, nice tenno. Don't be like stalker, guys.

couse it's been historically certified that being nice never gota anyone what they wanted, it's just like governments if you don't protest against bad decisions they'll only abuse you more, they are responsable for their decisions and they have absolutely no excuse simce anyone with half a brain could have forseen this.

I got systems on my first go. We'll see how the drops go, but seriously. The fact that as more and more players get Nezha, other players will have an easier time getting the parts from friends or trading... 

You're falling for the following fallacies:

1) Assuming enough people will keep running sorties.

2) Assuming people will drive the price down instead of holding onto their parts for when the price rises again.

3) Assuming the droprates aren't weighted to hell and back.

^^ You, I like you. someone who agree with me :D

Unpopular opinion here:

I actaully think it's a nice idea to get Nezha's parts from the sortie:

1. The reward pool is smaller = more chances getting it. The Karak Wraith parts are gone too so even better.

2. For all of you who says that it's hard for new players to get him, deal with it. To get Frost you need to get to Ceres and farm him there, I see no one complain. All you need to get into a sortie need just a rank 30 frame and nothing more. I did sorties with rank 4 people and it wasn't too bad.

3. I heard many times that Nezha's parts will be in the reward pool every season, no need to rush getting him.

4. His parts are tradeable, meening I can just trade it for something else from the reward pool like lens *cough* * cough*.

I agree too, I don't see any problem with this frame droppable in Sorties, that is just making another way to get frame than only farm bosses or playing unreplayable quests ...

It's the first frame who is not farmable but it's also the only one that you can trade (except primed ones)

This frame is not accessible to new players ? Like the Sancti Tigris wich need to be MR12 ...

BTW, what is the point to level up if you can't get something new by being more powerful ?

I hate that he will be in sorties forever because after you get him his parts would be dead loot. DE didn't consider this part which is diluting the drop table with 3 things that make sorties less rewarding in the future and causes burnout for unlucky people. It's ok for him to drop in the sorties but his parts should be guaranteed not to drop after obtaining him or something, otherwise they would make people sad.

Prices would also fall when everyone has him already after like maybe a year. Not a good long term solution/

Edited by blablark

I hate that he will be in sorties forever because after you get him his parts would be dead loot. DE didn't consider this part which is diluting the drop table with 3 things that make sorties less rewarding in the future and causes burnout for unlucky people. It's ok for him to drop in the sorties but his parts should be guaranteed not to drop after obtaining him or something, otherwise they would make people sad.

Prices would also fall when everyone has him already after like maybe a year. Not a good long term solution/

I dont want want to seem like a conspiracy theorist or anything else, but I'm fairly certain that diluting sorties with Nezha WAS intended.

This gets more and more ridiculous. It's kind of a copied reward mechanism of popular MMORPGs where you have to enter a dungeon, once per day available only, getting your butt to the end of the said dungeon, killing the boss or whatever, and hope for getting a specific part of the desired item.

Where did I saw that kind of mechanism... Oh yeah, Perfect World. Ringing? Cooperative consult with PWE.

And for those who still keep fighting for the pathetic rng drop, and it is a good idea what DE did there - it is not!

Vauban is even easier to farm. There even some Vauban weeks where you get every part on alerts. There where planty of those weeks where alerts where popping up all Vauban parts every 2 or 3 days.

And consider that. What are we going to do with Nezha, if we farmed it already and yet 2017, sitting there with Oberon-ish amounts of Nezha parts with no bloody use for!

Getting the point? I would rather have "those useless" lenses, hell, even those cores instead of dead parts. Karak is a great example, that shows how stupidly dead this actually is, I am owning the Karak already since the event, and yet could build another Karak and have also 3 barrels being left over afterwards.

Nezha wouldn't be way different!

Hally hunting and owning approx 55 helmets before obtaining any other part, Tenno.

Like dropping Paris P lower limb on the void, or Bo P ornement :p

I agree too, I don't see any problem with this frame droppable in Sorties, that is just making another way to get frame than only farm bosses or playing unreplayable quests ...

It's the first frame who is not farmable but it's also the only one that you can trade (except primed ones)

This frame is not accessible to new players ? Like the Sancti Tigris wich need to be MR12 ...

BTW, what is the point to level up if you can't get something new by being more powerful ?

The mastery rank limited weapons is a mess, DE said they will give it a rework at some point...

Nezha is accessible to new players, I didn't hear about a mastery rank limitation.

The hole point of the sorties is that it's way harder than regular missions. The sortie ment to be a feature for more advanced players who don't have a challenge anymore. Hard for new players? Thats the point. As you said, Dragunova, there will be no point in leveling up if it was easy.

The mastery rank limited weapons is a mess, DE said they will give it a rework at some point...

Nezha is accessible to new players, I didn't hear about a mastery rank limitation.

The hole point of the sorties is that it's way harder than regular missions. The sortie ment to be a feature for more advanced players who don't have a challenge anymore. Hard for new players? Thats the point. As you said, Dragunova, there will be no point in leveling up if it was easy.

I think they should give us something for Mastery Rank (why not upgrade our focus limit) if they remove the locked weapons or we will have no interest for them ^^

Questions: 

1) Are the parts tradeable? 

2) Will it disappear in 15 days, or it will persist in the next Sortie table? 

Tradeable and they will stay (can't confirm, but it's what I read here)

as for my opinion - no warframe should have been obtainable only throught content considered by Devs as "end-game content"

you don't go to endgame to get new frames - you grab the best you have, get thrown against one of strongest enemies in game hoping to get you epic shiny loot - like for example focus lenses or those legendary fusion cores :P

warframe farm imo should not go further than midgame.

actually I think that good idea wold be to put nezha alongside ember in ruk drop tables - considering that resemblance in those frames is uncanny....

[PS. I don't have much against putting warframes after challenging content - but thing promoted as "new end-game" is not place for a warframes...]

as for my opinion - no warframe should have been obtainable only throught content considered by Devs as "end-game content"

you don't go to endgame to get new frames - you grab the best you have, get thrown against one of strongest enemies in game hoping to get you epic shiny loot - like for example focus lenses or those legendary fusion cores :P

warframe farm imo should not go further than midgame.

actually I think that good idea wold be to put nezha alongside ember in ruk drop tables - considering that resemblance in those frames is uncanny....

[PS. I don't have much against putting warframes after challenging content - but thing promoted as "new end-game" is not place for a warframes...]

Sorties are not really end game, you can find a squad to help ^^

Like I said, I don't see a lot of interest if getting more powerful just make me able to do a 1h survive, I think we need to think about new players but also the older player wich are powerfull now

New players have still a lot of frame to play with if they really can't do sorties

Sorties are not really end game, you can find a squad to help ^^

Like I said, I don't see a lot of interest if getting more powerful just make me able to do a 1h survive, I think we need to think about new players but also the older player wich are powerfull now

New players have still a lot of frame to play with if they really can't do sorties

What color is the sky in your world? Sorties are end game. If the only reason you're saying it isn't 'endgame' because you can have a squad...I point you to the trials. Trials are endgame, the sorties are just as tough as trials. Ontop of that, You HAVE to have level 30 gear to do the sorties, nothing else really calls for that, I don't think even the trials ask for you to have max level gear to run them.

Beyond that, this is what...the second frame that is 'time restrained grind' the only other frame being Vauban. I mean at least clan tech frames you can get resources and pop out in like 4 days. But this, Nezha being a sortie reward is just...evil. Not only are these missions rather difficult, you have a CHANCE at getting the parts, unlike with other frames where you always get a part, it just might not be the one you need. This whole do 3 missions and get a CHANCE at ONE part.

If I grind through a sortie and get one part, and then I have to wait a whole day to do it again for another part, that's just a waste of time, imagine if all warframes you could grind parts for(Saryn, Excal, Loki) imagine if in those missions you would instead of getting a warframe part you get a fusion core instead, how messed up would that be? That would just ruin the game for me. No other frame is this $&*&*#(%& to get ahold of, sure they require you to grind away to get them, the primes need you to grind for keys, Mesa requires you to grind for the mutalist alad v coordinates, but still when you finish that you are gauranteed ONE mesa part, you always get ONE part for mesa.

you know what, I got a fix for this, if Nezha is going to drop from sorties, if this is going to be a perm thing, make it so we get one random part per mission instead of it being the season reward pool. OR have ALL THREE parts be the season pool reward. I'd rather it be a chance to not get one part, I want to get ALL THREE PARTS. Either give us a Guaranteed Nezha part per sortie run, or make it so we get all three parts as a sortie reward. Personally, I'd prefer having Nezha as a per mission reward, complete each mission and you get a random Nezha part, that would be FINE, that would be the BEST way to do this.

What color is the sky in your world? Sorties are end game. If the only reason you're saying it isn't 'endgame' because you can have a squad...I point you to the trials. Trials are endgame, the sorties are just as tough as trials. Ontop of that, You HAVE to have level 30 gear to do the sorties, nothing else really calls for that, I don't think even the trials ask for you to have max level gear to run them.

Beyond that, this is what...the second frame that is 'time restrained grind' the only other frame being Vauban. I mean at least clan tech frames you can get resources and pop out in like 4 days. But this, Nezha being a sortie reward is just...evil. Not only are these missions rather difficult, you have a CHANCE at getting the parts, unlike with other frames where you always get a part, it just might not be the one you need. This whole do 3 missions and get a CHANCE at ONE part.

If I grind through a sortie and get one part, and then I have to wait a whole day to do it again for another part, that's just a waste of time, imagine if all warframes you could grind parts for(Saryn, Excal, Loki) imagine if in those missions you would instead of getting a warframe part you get a fusion core instead, how messed up would that be? That would just ruin the game for me. No other frame is this $&*&*#(%& to get ahold of, sure they require you to grind away to get them, the primes need you to grind for keys, Mesa requires you to grind for the mutalist alad v coordinates, but still when you finish that you are gauranteed ONE mesa part, you always get ONE part for mesa.

you know what, I got a fix for this, if Nezha is going to drop from sorties, if this is going to be a perm thing, make it so we get one random part per mission instead of it being the season reward pool. OR have ALL THREE parts be the season pool reward. I'd rather it be a chance to not get one part, I want to get ALL THREE PARTS. Either give us a Guaranteed Nezha part per sortie run, or make it so we get all three parts as a sortie reward. Personally, I'd prefer having Nezha as a per mission reward, complete each mission and you get a random Nezha part, that would be FINE, that would be the BEST way to do this.

Saryn, Excal and Loki aren't tradeable and this is a huge good point since trading is an important parts of the game

Good thing the majority of you guys didn't have to farm Banshee... that helm was a beatch. Took me over a year to get her. ...and Nova when she was released... that was a nightmare.

Vauban is also a challenge, but at least Nezha is tradeable. Imagine the complaints if there was no trade system. Yeah, those were tough times. 

Dry up the tears and embrace the GRIND!!!! :P