Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buffs Are Needed For Ne Zha. Any Word From De?

tripletriple

Past event also support otherwise. For example Saryn's latest changes, Limbo, Equinox are all examples.

Yeah, Equinox and Limbo are examples of my point, just look at all the threads of people asking for changes/buffs.

Also, i didn't meant that DE will never do something about it, just not right now. But i don't want to play a frame for a year or two hoping that every red text will bring something for me like people who play said Equinox, Limbo, also Zephyr, Volt, Mag, Hydroid and even the newly reworked Saryn.

I felt the same way when I tried nezha. I got turned away so hard...

But than I kept playing, forcing me to enjoy nezha, and after quite the runs.... I fell in love.

Nezha isn't gona be one of those kill everything warframe. It's more gun based.

I use 1 mostly for: Stun enemies if necessary, an escape tool, and a boost to my speed.

I use 2 rarely, but when I do it's either to get hp back or to apply burning effect or to teleport (emergency situation)

I use 3 really often, I always keep it up. It might not seem like it, but 3.5k defenses are actually really good if you are already hard to hit with your fast mobility.

I use 4 casually. If lots of monsters are around me, or I need to revive someone, or just to give some room to breath from the enemies, it usually is a life saver skill.

With nezha, you can't focus in either intensity, or efficiency, or duration, or range. You got to focus in the 4 of them. Or atleast make it so that by buffing some of them, the others don't get a penalty, and if so, minimum.

And well, with all this said, with nezha, your main focus is to

1: Run around with firewalker, because that stun is perfect! You can keep someone stunned for up to 20 seconds or more (if you max duration).

2: Keep your shield up so you can avoid dying. Nezha is already squishy, so that shield MUST be always up, and that shield absorves everything, including toxic damage.

3: Use your ultimate to give some space for you or your teammates to get to a better positioning, or just to slaughter everyone.

4: If, and only if necessary, use your second ability, so you can teleport out of emergency situations, or to do a huge firewalk proc apply or just for that healing blast (it might not seem like it, but that healing comes in handy).

Nezha is a great warframe, if anything, just some fixes or slight buffs, because the rest, nezha is a perfect warframe ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I've sunk a couple Formas into Nezha and brought him to Sorties, and at this point I feel he's in a pretty good place. I can only think of a few gripes.

1) Make Divine Spears work on enemies that are buffed by an Ancient Healer's aura.

2) Make Warding Halo recastable, even if only through an Augment similar to Rhino's Iron Shrapnel.

3) A slight buff to casting speed for Warding Halo and Divine Spears.

4) Blazing Chakram needs a bit of a damage buff. It can't really kill anything past Earth/Mercury regardless of Power Strength. I'd say make it half as strong in terms of damage compared to Ember's Fireball (it doesn't need to do tons of damage, after all, being mainly a utility skill).

The spears could also explode damaging nearby enemies as well with big explosions after duration  or deactivation

Or you light up each of the spears as you run by, doing so would ignite them or engulf them in extra flames causing a big explosion upon deactivation or duration end.

This idea as a Legend of Zelda vibe in lighting torches or bombs.

Of course he spears can already be lit and explode and all you do is make the flames even more intense w/ a bigger explosion w/ more damage.

As for the Blazing  Chakram, this is where the absorb vie comes in. The damage absorbed can be used in it's throwing attack. Chakram explodes on each target lighting them on fire and when you teleport, you cause a big explosion causing Blast proc lighting enemies on fire. Blazing Chakram should still stack with mods, the damage absorption is for damage scaling.

Also, the damage absorbed also make fire walk even wider and more damaging. Also with Firewalk active, those that attack you should be lit on fire. With extra damage on enemies on fire or lower fire resistance. Enemies ignited explode upon death damaging nearby enemies lighting them up as well.

Both these powers combined would turn the spears into a nuke.

Boom Synergy :)

Blazing Chakram should home in on target either automatically(by default or only those lit on fire by holding down power key(Ivara vibe)) or by hovering your reticle over enemies after holding the power key(Ivara vibe) and tap that power key again to toss it Or hold power key until done.

As a bonus, when you impale enemies lit on fire with spears, the spears become lit able to explode.

Look at all this Synergy. But is it too dependent on Synergy?

Also Firewalk needs a range buff. Stun needs a range buff.

This seems like a good place to start.