Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Like For Christmas In Warframe?

Draak_

Rift.

I can't condone the first part. Desecrate is useful, just... Overused by people.

And he is a necromancer. Ever heard of Shadows of the Dead?

I run a sotd build on nekros. Nekros is even my most used frame. Sotd is the only ability that is remotely like a necromancer is my point. I know people say we shouldn't put a single word to describe a frames theme, but nekros is one of the few where we were meant to and even then he hardly fits that theme and is really hodgepodge in his abilities. That, and I will never condone abilities solely based on rng. Ivara is an exception since she gets more than just loot drops

I run a sotd build on nekros. Nekros is even my most used frame. Sotd is the only ability that is remotely like a necromancer is my point. I know people say we shouldn't put a single word to describe a frames theme, but nekros is one of the few where we were meant to and even then he hardly fits that theme and is really hodgepodge in his abilities. That, and I will never condone abilities solely based on rng. Ivara is an exception since she gets more than just loot drops

I love desecrate, in my own little way. It helps me to keep Nekros an immortal.

Despoil + Equilibrium + QT makes for a near unkillable Nekros.

OH!

That was from Tethera's Doom.

Thought so, man, I only needed to run that event one or two more times but I lost interest in it. *sigh*

It would be cool if they made something similar to that (an energy flowing emblem) available, I get not making the Tethra's Doom emblem available again since it is an event reward.

I love desecrate, in my own little way. It helps me to keep Nekros an immortal.

Despoil + Equilibrium + QT makes for a near unkillable Nekros.

It's true.

I personally would really love to get my hands on a Strun Wraith... There are only 3 whole shotguns that can effectively go "status" build (unless I'm missing some magical 4th).

The 3 being:

Boar Prime (Locked away in the vault, never to see the light of day again... until the vault opens again, I guess).

Sobek (Needs a syndicate mod to be able to go full status and is just generally just a bad gun).

Strun Wraith (Event weapon, with a very unique reload mechanic).

Maybe a tactical alert on the 25th (Christmas day) straight through the weekend, that brings back some of these old Wraith/ Vandal weapons. That would be amazing, but Christmas day is generally not a time to be working... or playing video games, so who knows.

What would everybody ells like for Christmas in Warframe?

Uh, dude, the Sobek is an absolute beast, much better than strun wraith

(also the "unique reload mechanic" on the wraith was a huge nerf, you realize its reload speed was 1.5 seconds before right?)

Uh, dude, the Sobek is an absolute beast, much better than strun wraith

(also the "unique reload mechanic" on the wraith was a huge nerf, you realize its reload speed was 1.5 seconds before right?)

I don't want the Strun Wraith because it "strong" I want it for that reload mechanic, it's unique and looks fun as hell. I tried normal Strun but that's just stupidly crap.

I don't want the Strun Wraith because it "strong" I want it for that reload mechanic, it's unique and looks fun as hell. I tried normal Strun but that's just stupidly crap.

I would give you mine if i could, I just can't stand having to mash the reload button constantly