Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Isn't There A Male Equivilent To This Feminism?

dangerdragon117

Um... Going to take a wild guess, but is someone complaining about consecutive female frames?

Nezha is actually a dude.

If you're complaining about feminism in general being too biased towards women, well, it should suffice to say that man-hate and feminism are actually different things.

Edited by Kthal

I'm just having a debate, not like I'm hurting anyone

This isn't how you start a debate. Its more like a 1 way ticket to hate town where all the hate falls on you and you completely deserve it.

Edited by OroPlushy

Male population has better things to do prob. I mean why bother talking with them or about them?

Attention is what they seek, if you dont give it to them, they'll be silly somewhere else. Keep in mind, a great deal of them doesnt even know the meaning of the word. If people could just ignore them, there'd be no problem and ofc im not talking about true Feminists.

Male population has better things to do prob. I mean why bother talking with them or about them?

Attention is what they seek, if you dont give it to them, they'll be silly somewhere else. Keep in mind, a great deal of them doesnt even know the meaning of the word. If people could just ignore them, there'd be no problem and ofc im not talking about true Feminists.

But it give a view in both eyes, wouldn't you want to know how the other see's the world.