The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats A Good Mouse For This Game?

sieg15

Question

So lately I've been having issues with my gaming mouse, the kind where it thinks I'm double clicking when I only click once no matter what settings I adjust. Its not game breaking but is driving me nuts.

Basically its time to get a new mouse. Only question is, what mouse should I get for this game? Links to specific models would be appreciated.

13 answers to this question

http://www.razerzone.com/au-en/gaming-mice/razer-deathadder-chroma

Any variant of the Deathadder will suit your needs. I have the 2013 one (I think, might be 2014) and as far as simple functional mice go, it's given me no problems, except my middle mouse button doesn't work when I press it. Probably my fault, I haven't exactly been kind to the thing.

I use a razer naga epic. it has 12 buttons (basically a number pad) where your thumb rests. I use 1-4 for my abilities, 5 for melee, 6 is a gear slot, 7 is roll, 8 is slide, 90-= are all gear slots. I use this mouse for all my games and find it very useful. But it does take some getting used to. Plus with razer synapse you can map the buttons to do basic computer desktop things.

You're having the random double click issue too? I've been experiencing it and thought it was my mouse. My friend also had it, thought it was his mouse reaching the end of its click life (League of Clicking), and bought a new one. Perhaps this is a Warframe issue?

As for me I use the R.A.T.7 by MadCatz. Its a nice and flat, good to prevent carpal tunnel, with adjustable size and weight. It's a shooter mouse with 2 thumb buttons. Served me well.

Edited by -CM-Jaypalm

Uhhh... anything razer? Though honestly I just got a random one from amazon for like $13 and it works just fine.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HTK1NCS/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edit:

I remember now it wasn't totally random. I searched gaming mouse, then picked one with a high rating with lots of buyers.

Edited by Stouty22

Razer Deathadder is my weapon of choice.

Versatile and affordable :)

Just such a nice average mouse. Not covered in buttons, none of those ridiculous knobs that people seem to think makes them better at games, just a mouse made for pointing and clicking. Not too simple, not too complex.

Obviously if you so desire one with a keyboard on the side can work too.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

As for me I use the R.A.T.7 by MadCatz. Its a nice and flat, good to prevent carpal tunnel, with adjustable size and weight. It's a shooter mouse with 2 thumb buttons. Served me well.

I use the same - something I really like for other shooters (WF not so much) is the precision thumb-button, which drops the DPI while held making precision movements much easier - great for sniping.