The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha - What In The Name Of--?!

BenRoprim

IIrc, Nezha was pretty young according to lore. Having a small body shape for a male is at least bringing more diversity to the Warframe universe than just another male frame design. 

Maybe we can link it to the cruelty of the Orokin for using even the young as bases for Warframes

Nekros exists-?

I've actually seen a few threads of people complaining about the prepubescent deity from china-frame.

"GUIS ET'S A TREP-!!"

I've actually seen a few threads of people complaining about the prepubescent deity from china-frame.

And those people can continue to complain while no one gives a S#&$. 

"Absolutely nothing wrong with effeminate males, and honestly I'd like to get a few more. Warframe already has awesome diversity so I say keep it coming. "

Edited by DecapitatingJim

It's disgusting? Sounds like op is overreacting. It's just pixels on a screen it doesn't have a real sex who cares? It's whatever you want it to be use it if you like its abilities and don't if you don't. This is a classic example of making way too much out of something small.

The game already has arguably effeminate male frames, for example limbo.

Edited by Tesseract7777

I love how you're the one really disturbed by its appearance vs the other people making comparisons to Loki (for the speed), Ember (for the fire based skills, like a male ember equivalent-ish), Rhino/Saryn (for skill synergy, and a semi-iron skin feature with one of its skill), Excalibur (javelin spears from the sky).

But anyway, it's somewhat nice to see something new people complain about, despite how face-palm inducing it is. 

Nothing wrong with beefy female characters in videogames:

zarya-overwatch-.jpg

Grow up and just don't play Nezha.

Zarya is wonderful. Not so much attractive as refreshing. Her design just works so well.

She probably benches trucks for a warmup.

If only they had writers like they had artists. Metzens go home

Edited by AdunSaveMe

@op oh princess, you seriously need to relax. What other people like does not affect you as much as you think it does.

DE will not change this frame for you, no more than they will make any frame have their gender alternative.

If this frame wants to be a skinny little twink fairy, then fine. As long as it doesn't harm people or perform anything illegal, you need to sit down, and be quiet.

I myself don't entirely like the frame, it feels and looks rather weak, but you don't see me making threads about it.

@op oh princess, you seriously need to relax. What other people like does not affect you as much as you think it does.

DE will not change this frame for you, no more than they will make any frame have their gender alternative.

If this frame wants to be a skinny little twink fairy, then fine. As long as it doesn't harm people or perform anything illegal, you need to sit down, and be quiet.

I myself don't entirely like the frame, it feels and looks rather weak, but you don't see me making threads about it.

Arguably this frame already is a gender alternative, the male ember, with a skill suspiciously similar to embers old fire tank skill.

They once said if they ever made gender alts it would be more likely they would make them as entirely different frames, with unique skills that fit a similar theme, but were wholly different enough to justify a new frame.

It could be argued mirage is female loki/trickster, I could give other examples probably.

Edited by Tesseract7777

One of the great things about warframe is its body diversity between the males and females. Nezha by his lore is a child. And children don't really develop musculature till they hit puberty. That's what secondary sexual characteristics develop. Till then, boys and girls generally look the same. Nezha doesn't "disgust" me in any way. He's just a really skinny and feminine looking male Warframe. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. If I wanted the stereotypical beefcakes and supermodel trope, I'd go and play a Korean MMO to get that kick.

Warframe is diverse and accepting of all body types. It would be in your best interest to accept it, while also stopping yourself from insulting people and characters for how their bodies are portrayed.

OP, as valid your opinions might be, they are extremely insensitive towards Chinese mythology and culture, and is, quite frankly, very insulting.

Please keep your bigotry, cultural insensitivity, and gender stereotypes to yourself.

Edited by HatchetHaro

b26f8afdbee649249626e6d600e69fa9.gif

Seriously. You're the only one complaining about it here. Absolutely nothing wrong with effeminate males, and honestly I'd like to get a few more. Warframe already has awesome diversity so I say keep it coming. 

Don't bring nova(the gif) into this :P