Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Sort Of Spoiler] Ordis' Lines Are Way Creepier Now

(XBOX)Grihaly

"Ordis did not believe the operator could be more attractive! Wrong again, Ordis." Like, dude, that is not okay.

EDIT: I guess not everyone is getting it. I know the line has been around for ages, but it's creepy now because he's saying it about a kid.

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly

I find his previous lines about being the ship and the Warframe itself being the Operator kind of more unintentionally menacing. It's like he was subjected to some form of intense hypnotism and he's stuck in this mantra to keep us in the dark. Although the line waaaaaay back in the tutorial about him remembering the Orbiter being bigger before being cut off is pretty awesome forward thinking. 

Although the line waaaaaay back in the tutorial about him remembering the Orbiter being bigger before being cut off is pretty awesome forward thinking. 

Hah, you just think it's forward thinking, they were planning on releasing the focus system at the same time as the ship. 

It was more like backwards thinking, ''damnit lads, we won't be able to get it out in this update, we'll just make the orbiter smaller and throw in a funny line for later''.

"Ordis did not believe the operator could be more attractive! Wrong again, Ordis." Like, dude, that is not okay.

Since he (it ?) only say it when you are customizing your Warframe I don't find it that creepy. And... well... it's a computer.

But indeed, some of his lines take a whole new sense now.

Edited by Neofaucheur