The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Weapons Do You Wanna See In The Game?

DzeraDragonbane

What weapons do you think should be in the game?

For me, I wanna see some hook / whip that can grab alot of enemies and can grab into the surface so you can hang at a position.

Also does anyone think of a thrown spear with energy wrapped around it? Like these things will latch enemies to the wall for a limited time or have innate punch through.... i mean tenno's did step down in high tec to stop the sentients

I was wondering if we can get jetpack like attachments to our warframes that can let us hover in the air... 

Off topic but one thing I really wished was in warframe was to be like the predators.... where you can collect trophies from the things you hunt and maybe an assassination/hunting system..... although imagine a predator that moves like us warframes with high tec things ofc....... that would totally be awesome......

Pyrotechnic Ogris and AT Ogris. Mods that make Angstrums and Detrons projectile homing, just like modular corpus. A spike shotgun which Isolater Bursa has and Anti Moas weapon.

good lord homing detrons? mine already fills entire rooms with shot from maxed multishot, homing will just be overkil ;D

Lance / Spear focused mainly on frontal thrusting attacks and very good reach.

I wish for better and cool looking whips, and a better close range moveset. Someone mentioned the ability to hook (similar to Grineer Scorpions) with them, which would make sense so i'm pro for it.

Edited by 3lackrose

A railgun, or a Gauss. Not a light beam like Opticor, but one that fires a long-charged, tungsten-uraniumish, tremendous-damage maker projectile.

And a respectable rocket launcher, with immediate fire mecanism and quick travelling projectile. Everything but the Ogris.

I want a kusari-gama to be added to the game, not the blade & whips we have now... Or release a kusari-gama into the current Blade & Whip category of weapons but release a new stance that looks more kusari-gama like.

I also want to see throwing spears maybe, idk if it would be a melee weapon or a ranged weapon, but I want the spears to be throwable onto the wall and it behaves like a tiny zipline (because standing on a spear wud pretty much look the same as standing on a zipline)