Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exclusive Prime Mods As Login Rewards?

(PSN)LegionOfZoom1410

I heard awhile back I believe it was in a dev stream + patch notes that Exclusive Prime Mods you can't get anywhere else not even fron Baro are in the login reward System.. is this true??

If so does anyone know if there actually every 50 days Milestone Rewards

As the 1st milestone is boosters & the 2nd is the secondary hand cannon given at 100 days..

Other then those 2 we don't know the other milestones rewards.

I wish we knew what mods they were as I saw a screen of like primed vigor & prime fury which can be very useful.

hopefully these are part of the milestone logins beyond 100 days

anyone know if there still in as DE stated thx

I heard awhile back I believe it was in a dev stream + patch notes that Exclusive Prime Mods you can't get anywhere else not even fron Baro are in the login reward System.. is this true??

If so does anyone know if there actually every 50 days Milestone Rewards

As the 1st milestone is boosters & the 2nd is the secondary hand cannon given at 100 days..

Other then those 2 we don't know the other milestones rewards.

I wish we knew what mods they were as I saw a screen of like primed vigor & prime fury which can be very useful.

hopefully these are part of the milestone logins beyond 100 days

anyone know if there still in as DE stated thx

Well. All I can say is that yes, those mods are still in and will be rewarded at further milestones.

What's the stats of maxed prime Vigor? I'm assuming dataminers found out those 2 are log in rewards?

Nah. On a Devstream, DE said that there will be prime mods exclusive to the login in sys. The stats? I'm not sure but I know it will be better than the original

Would be pretty cool if we got a cosmetic set from a milestones as well. Love myself some cosmetics.

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

200day reward?

Looks to me like a crappy reward for keeping the sheeps playing for almost a year...

Lets be honest... vigor totally useles, 

P Fury might or might not be good, depends if there will be damage 3.0 or diffirent scaling of enemies, if everything stays like it is then...

under some lvl of enemies it doesnt matter what weapon or mods you use (i mean ofcourse mods that benefit you the choise is pretty limited) they ALL are op and after that certain point valkyr exc wu dont care about the weapons and berserk is best anywway.

It must be a crappy reward cuz taking a good reward and lock it behind x00 days log-ins would be pretty douchy.

So it must be not too good and not bad enought to justify its place... 

Think for yourself people, i think i made a valid point there.

200day reward?

Looks to me like a crappy reward for keeping the sheeps playing for almost a year...

Lets be honest... vigor totally useles, 

P Fury might or might not be good, depends if there will be damage 3.0 or diffirent scaling of enemies, if everything stays like it is then...

under some lvl of enemies it doesnt matter what weapon or mods you use (i mean ofcourse mods that benefit you the choise is pretty limited) they ALL are op and after that certain point valkyr exc wu dont care about the weapons and berserk is best anywway.

It must be a crappy reward cuz taking a good reward and lock it behind x00 days log-ins would be pretty douchy.

So it must be not too good and not bad enought to justify its place... 

Think for yourself people, i think i made a valid point there.

Uh... what? If this system had been there since day one, we'd easily be past even day 700 for some. I don't mind playing daily, even if only for enough time to login and collect my daily. The rewards have been way better, and 1000 days on the old system would net nothing, here we will get nice things for free every few months. Sheep notwithstanding, it's another gift for playing.