Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Helmet For Tennogen wip "Jackal".

arch111

Inspired by the Gods outfits I did a new.sketch. too much?

nekros_anubis_majesty_by_gaber111-d9nf17

A bit too much. The ears look better clean, no dangly parts and all in one piece. 

The rest looks good. When I mentioned the gods I was speaking more to the mechanical looks of their suits.

So mashup #5 still works the best, as of now.

The one thing that all these helms need to have in common is that the mortos syandana works well with them.

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

A bit too much. The ears look better clean, no dangly parts and all in one piece.

The rest looks good. When I mentioned the gods I was speaking more to the mechanical looks of their suits.

So mashup #5 still works the best, as of now.

The one thing that all these helms need to have in common is that the mortos syandana works well with them both.

Right. I drew this one to have clear edges and parts that flows. Allso I wanted to follow up on my drawing of the Anubishead, and give it more flat and hard surfaces.

The ears I will see about, will likely be at an angle back anyway. The hood I have to work anyway on the v5.

So likely v5 will move towards majesty in order to get a head that works from every angle.

I will see about posting some side and anglepics so you see what I see.

Dear (Ancient Egyptian) god! Why is this not in game yet? Amazing work, solid fitting concept, and just scary all around. Make it so.

As an added effect, maybe give him extra 'ghostly' eyes via a holographic effect. It would add ti th creepy effect. Also, think about where his 'tendrils' would attach, so it looks natural. It's the only thing I don't like about Valk's new skin, the connection tubes look off.

Edited by (PS4)LoneWolf_001

Dear (Ancient Egyptian) god! Why is this not in game yet? Amazing work, solid fitting concept, and just scary all around. Make it so.

As an added effect, maybe give him extra 'ghostly' eyes via a holographic effect. It would add ti th creepy effect. Also, think about where his 'tendrils' would attach, so it looks natural. It's the only thing I don't like about Valk's new skin, the connection tubes look off.

Any version or bit you like more? This is still a wip so far, but I get closer to a final design by the day.

this one for me is great

nekros_anubis5_by_gaber111-d9nbuh4.jpg

Ok. Even with the eyes? I am even unsure if it is allowed to have eyes like this.

The whole Guide is way too vague for my taste. I mean, they can reject things if they are to contemporary or too like another IP.

So I can not make anubis from Stargate. But where do they draw the line?

My question about this one is perhaps it is too plain. Then again, the side is really where it all happens, as a wolf look incredibly different from front and side.

This is the latest iteration. I finally got it looking good from all angles and not be too wide.

It still is very early so alot of work still to go into this.

nekros_helmet_anbis_v10_in_progress_by_g

The link's not displayed... ^.^

EDIT: Revised images from arch111's DeviantArt

nekros10pose_by_gaber111-d9nr0my.jpg

nekros_helmet_anubis_v10_in_progress_by_

Edited by Pyro15232

Thanks Pyro :)

Not a problem :P

Additionally, in terms of aesthetics, I love the design of one of the first Anubis Helm renders:

nekros_tg_body_by_gaber111-d9mbkdm.jpganubisrender_by_gaber111-d9m6p98.jpg

Was the following Nekros Bastet Helm the evolution of this first piece of Concept Art? If not, I'd love to see a further derived render of the original concept art :D - just a small suggestion!

Additionally, in terms of aesthetics, I love the design of one of the first Anubis Helm renders:

Was the following Nekros Bastet Helm the evolution of this first piece of Concept Art? If not, I'd love to see a further derived render of the original concept art :D - just a small suggestion!

Bastet, though named wrong, was a continuation from the first one. The first did not work as a model, only a concept.

Therefore, if I were to do that one, I would move from v10, but with that design.

I will see what happens!

same here it really gave off the anubis , Egyptian

the newest version is more developed to be canine like with a strong jaw style, but not the same vibe as the initial design 

The link's not displayed... ^.^

EDIT: Revised images from arch111's DeviantArt

nekros10pose_by_gaber111-d9nr0my.jpg

nekros_helmet_anubis_v10_in_progress_by_

vibe