Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Favorite Warframe?

TitansRift

My favorite waframe has to be Frost/Frost Prime. Especially when used in a defense, survival, and farming. He can play both offense and defense if necessary. Overall, I believe he's one of the most well balanced frames out there when it comes to offense and defense. 

What are your favorite warframes?

My favorite waframe has to be Frost/Frost Prime. Especially when used in a defense, survival, and farming. He can play both offense and defense if necessary. Overall, I believe he's one of the most well balanced frames out there when it comes to offense and defense.

This. I love playing my frost prime. My second favourite frame is excal because he is pretty much op. He is also great and farming for focus and stuff.

He's a little squishy, but nothing beats a trampoline extraction room. Also raves. Also mustache alt helmet.

With Vauban, if you ain't ravin', you ain't savin'

I tend to use a frame that suits the mission, but my go to recently has been Saryn. Frost Prime for defense though. That immortal bubble. Word to other frosts, Clean up your bubbles >_>;

Black Energy Bubble... best decision in my life!

My favorite Warframe is Ash/Prime he has nice offensive tolls, mobility he can dodge dmg and CC. He's quite durible to with Vitality Steal fiber and rage+lifestrike. altho he's shurike falls of quite fast (wich is a shame) bladestorm sceals quite well ( alltho it hit's a limited number of enamies).
only bad thing about him is that dosen't bring CC to the team , but he can res people if easyli shoud he have at least 6s duration on Smoke Screan