Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

1 hour ago, Fox7000 said:

Just quick question: Can you Save these streams? Most of the time i am late for them and i cant watch them retroactively.

Yes, i've saved the last one :) I will try to get them better and on youtube as well in the future.

9 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Alright, i gave a better look at the horns and i've decided to change the shape of them a little bit cause i came up with a cooler idea after a long day of work. This is something i do all the time though, it's one of the main reasons why i've never showed you work in progress, the end result is often very different from where i start so all the discussions that happened yesterday were about nothing lol

Maybe i'll stream a little more tomorrow btw

Does it still hve the ninja mask i said?

If you haven't already you guys should follow me on https://twitter.com/HitsuSan_Design and https://www.twitch.tv/hitsusan_art cause i will be going to stream quite often and if you want to hang out sometimes you will find me out in there :) Also it's kinda getting like a tennogen artist reunion every time so i think it will be cool if you're a fan of everybody else doing tennogen other than me!

Also i'm uploading the videos on https://www.youtube.com/user/HitsuSanDesign if you don't want to fetch for them on Twitch in case you've missed them :)

Update on Loki Kodama: It's going good except i'll probably have to spend the entire tomorrow to fix a problem we've found out during the last streaming lol ^^ All my fault ofc but it's probably for the best cause now i think i'm going to do the cross pattern on both arms ;)

gonna have to check out those videos later, always interested how people do their craft. :P

I'm still kinda bummed out you had to remove the sunglasses from the Saryn skin, they looked so charming. DE probably thought it made her look too human-like or something.

2 hours ago, EighthGear said:

gonna have to check out those videos later, always interested how people do their craft. :P

I'm still kinda bummed out you had to remove the sunglasses from the Saryn skin, they looked so charming. DE probably thought it made her look too human-like or something.

Yeah me too :( the two reasons i've got is that they don't allow things that are too literal and Saryn doesn't have glasses... I'd say the last one is not really a great argument haha

1 hour ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

I checked out your video and man...i wanna check your streams, they're not only educational but also damn funny xD, also you keep saying your English is terrible but it sounds fine to me...compared to what i hear on a daily basis :P

Haha well thank you! I'd like to be more fluent though cause some times i'll have to stop and find the words to express what i'm thinking about ^^" doing those streams is helping a lot for that though so i'm definitely going to keep doing them. 

Just now, Valiant said:

Briefly saw one of your videos. Think I know the answer to this already but you don't use a mouse for drawing lines and etc. do you? At around 17:00 on your 25/01 Loki vid. Assuming you use one of those fancy electronic stylus pens.

You're right, no digital artist work with a mouse. Pretty much everyone owns a Wacom Tablet, mine is an Intuos5 M model :)

58 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Haha well thank you! I'd like to be more fluent though cause some times i'll have to stop and find the words to express what i'm thinking about ^^" doing those streams is helping a lot for that though so i'm definitely going to keep doing them. 

Ah man happens to the best of us, i speak English fluently but i still screw up sometimes with how i line up my sentences  xD, which always leads to me always being self-aware and then mumble to myself asking why i'm stuttering xD

Just now, Shad0wWatcher said:

Ah man happens to the best of us, i speak English fluently but i still screw up sometimes with how i line up my sentences  xD, which always leads to me always being self-aware and then mumble to myself asking why i'm stuttering xD

It takes practice like anything else in life :) 

8 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Yeah me too :( the two reasons i've got is that they don't allow things that are too literal and Saryn doesn't have glasses... I'd say the last one is not really a great argument haha

Yeah cant say I really agree with those reasons as well. Just because a frame's original design doesnt have a specific feature, doesnt mean other people cant add it in their design... Putting your own twist on a skin is half the fun of being a Tennogen creator I would think. But oh well, DE will always have the last say since they decide whether of not it gets in the game.

Atleast you're an artist who likes to push the boundaries in your designs in what is and what isnt allowed. All the commotion your flight attendent Nova skin caused was pretty amusing I must say. It was a good decision DE decided to be more lenient and ended up adding her. So far I only bought two Tennogen skins that were 100% worth the money and those are your Nova Visage and bunny archer Ivara skin. :)

12 hours ago, EighthGear said:

Yeah cant say I really agree with those reasons as well. Just because a frame's original design doesnt have a specific feature, doesnt mean other people cant add it in their design... Putting your own twist on a skin is half the fun of being a Tennogen creator I would think. But oh well, DE will always have the last say since they decide whether of not it gets in the game.

Atleast you're an artist who likes to push the boundaries in your designs in what is and what isnt allowed. All the commotion your flight attendent Nova skin caused was pretty amusing I must say. It was a good decision DE decided to be more lenient and ended up adding her. So far I only bought two Tennogen skins that were 100% worth the money and those are your Nova Visage and bunny archer Ivara skin. :)

Haha yeah i can't really say anything cause they've made me do all sorts of crazy stuff already so when they don't i'm fine with it (even if i might be a little disappointed but who wouldn't want to see their hard work approved!).

Speaking of which, I'll have to change Loki Kodama braid pattern into something else, any ideas? :D

hmmm. the Corona syandana seems to have a problem wih the energy wings as they show up as the wrong color and are near invisibly blue when using red.

also the placement on Nova and Nova Prime even more so is really unfortunate as it clips fully through the opening back piece :sadcry: (looks amazing on Titania though)

1 hour ago, Airwolfen said:

hmmm. the Corona syandana seems to have a problem wih the energy wings as they show up as the wrong color and are near invisibly blue when using red.

also the placement on Nova and Nova Prime even more so is really unfortunate as it clips fully through the opening back piece :sadcry: (looks amazing on Titania though)

The energy colors are being fixed right now!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived