Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

12 hours ago, (XBOX)RAG is NAROK said:

Well, I'll use the Youkai helmet (because of the horns), then depending on how it looks I might try the deluxe skin (if it looks bad, then I'll have to reevaluate the body skin) for the body and pick a syadanna that either gives her a slender tail (the one from Khora's deluxe could work) or wings. 

As for abilities, I'm thinking of maybe giving her gloom. We'll see. If I come up with a build I like, maybe I'll stick an umbral forma on her. 

my raven themes use- Eros Wings Ephemera and Valesti Syandana to give a feeling of wings and feathering. Even though succubi usually have batwings in some myths they're fallen angels so it could still work :)

9 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

my raven themes use- Eros Wings Ephemera and Valesti Syandana to give a feeling of wings and feathering. Even though succubi usually have batwings in some myths they're fallen angels so it could still work :)

I'm not a huge fan of the Eros Wings personally (that's just me) but I could see the Valesti Syadanna working with the fallen angel concept. 

Well, I hope everything goes well wit the Revenant skin, he's not my favorite frame, however I'd actually consider playing him more with that skin. Also looking forward to the vampire wisp concept. I'm not too sure why you're going with the vampire theme (Aside from maybe her 3rd ability, I'm not too sure what ability fits that theme) but I'm sure that I'll love it none the less. :satisfied:

15 hours ago, (XBOX)RAG is NAROK said:

I'm not a huge fan of the Eros Wings personally (that's just me) but I could see the Valesti Syadanna working with the fallen angel concept. 

Well, I hope everything goes well wit the Revenant skin, he's not my favorite frame, however I'd actually consider playing him more with that skin. Also looking forward to the vampire wisp concept. I'm not too sure why you're going with the vampire theme (Aside from maybe her 3rd ability, I'm not too sure what ability fits that theme) but I'm sure that I'll love it none the less. :satisfied:

Trinity would rock a vampire outfit I think. Her odd skirt section has the sort of style or shape of a Victorian dress bustle. Energy Vampire, Link and Well of Life- very much fit the vampire theme too. Garuda is all Countess Elizabeth Bathory- helm named after her aside. Her whole appearance and abilities fit it too.

Wisp has the ethereal look and her movement is very swaying, floating... Hitsu will think of something awesome though, always does :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-21 at 2:02 PM, (PSN)Claudija said:

Hitsu, I just dressed Octavia in your Yokai and she's rocking the look. The helmet also looks so cool I have put it on my Night Haunter themed suit too :p Thank you so much for the work you put into these skins

I'm so glad you like it! :D Show us some screenshots if you can!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-06-15 at 6:17 AM, (XBOX)RAG is NAROK said:

I will say that a nun/priestess (with a hood) themed Trinity skin would be pretty cool. 

nun, whilst cool; may cause some offense as some folks loove being offended but a priestess would work as Ancient Grecian Oracles were young women whose visions guided the politics of the day and often we see priestesses as healers so Trinny would definitely rock out a priestess cosplay

On 2021-06-16 at 1:22 PM, (PSN)Claudija said:

nun, whilst cool; may cause some offense as some folks loove being offended but a priestess would work as Ancient Grecian Oracles were young women whose visions guided the politics of the day and often we see priestesses as healers so Trinny would definitely rock out a priestess cosplay

Wisp graxx says hi. To be honest, If you are offended by a videogame skin inspired by some religious iconography you identify with you need to get your priorities straight. If I was religious I'd be more that happy to see artists taking inspiration from my religion.

24 minutes ago, (PSN)i7081277 said:

Wisp graxx says hi. To be honest, If you are offended by a videogame skin inspired by some religious iconography you identify with you need to get your priorities straight. If I was religious I'd be more that happy to see artists taking inspiration from my religion.

I know but there are those people out to just have something to moan about... DE also do not permit any talk of religion in any form on these forums so we best stop heh; seriously doubt they'd take kindly to a nun even though Ivara's hoods can be reminiscient of the habit and Harrow is a priest. 

5 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Well Harrow and Baruuk have some cultural and religious-ish inspiration so i don't see why not if done in a respectful and possibly not stereotypical manner.

The “waiting to be offended” crowd will find their reason.  You just need to forge ahead with artistic integrity…which obviously starts with a new Volt skin 😌. (I kid, I kid…)

• 2 months later...

It's definitely B ^^ i'm working on my own game for over a year now so i'm having way less time to work on Warframe related stuff and the last skin i've made it's been rejected for reasons. I will have something else for the next tennogen release most likely though :)

That being said i'm sorry i've been all quiet but it's for a good reason and not cause i'm abandoning you guys :D Still love all of you and doing my best!

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

It's definitely B ^^ i'm working on my own game for over a year now so i'm having way less time to work on Warframe related stuff and the last skin i've made it's been rejected for reasons. I will have something else for the next tennogen release most likely though :)

That being said i'm sorry i've been all quiet but it's for a good reason and not cause i'm abandoning you guys :D Still love all of you and doing my best!

heh I totally called it 😋. I am still trying to sort my classes this year but am studying a diploma in Games Development so totally understand why it's a big time-grabber. In your case your modelling skills are amazing so looking forwards to hearing more about your personal game project on Discord say :D

4 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

heh I totally called it 😋. I am still trying to sort my classes this year but am studying a diploma in Games Development so totally understand why it's a big time-grabber. In your case your modelling skills are amazing so looking forwards to hearing more about your personal game project on Discord say :D

Yeah i don't know why i've never made a discord channel tbh ^^ I feel like it wouldn't be entertaining cause i don't have regular content to show and it would be boring (since everything i do takes a long time to be made).

Anyway, game dev school? Nice! Although it feels kinda generic, what's your specialization?

7 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Yeah i don't know why i've never made a discord channel tbh ^^ I feel like it wouldn't be entertaining cause i don't have regular content to show and it would be boring (since everything i do takes a long time to be made).

Anyway, game dev school? Nice! Although it feels kinda generic, what's your specialization?

at the moment, we're studying it in general - last year was Changemakers (basically Lead Project Developer course) to teach us about the process and so on. Software Design and Principles taught us about User Stories, coding and design briefs which resulted in a Console window Connect 4 game mine was coded in C#. Then we had Object-Oriented Programming & Algorhithms to create a basic C++ Car Park to submit at the assesment and finally we had a paper exam that included Dykstra's algorithm, another Connect 4 code provided by the university to edit and a series of questions.

This year is supposed to be Indie Games Dev, Basics of A.I and Environmental design but still waiting on the uni to let me know exactly

Archived