Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

14 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Yep, already done that, all the blurriness should be gone by now, i had forgot to put back one layer on the textures ^^ ooops!

All in all you have very creative Excalibur and :cool:   

I hope you can share with us some more color combination,blue black,or red and i dont know what :smile: 

15 hours ago, Agente_GentlePhoenix said:

Now now, this is the new Excal Prime :)

Cheers tenno.

s_a_gp.gif

the funny thing is, that its so true this looks more "primed" then regular Excal prime, then we are going to get Umbra which looks even more Prime'yer then regular Excal prime XD

Hek Umbra with that scarf and this skin will be GOD LIKE in fashion frame!

5 minutes ago, AntoineFlemming said:

Because there isn't a single skin for Excal in the game, Tennogen or DE-made, that has PBR metal on it. Frames like Limbo and Chroma have PBR metal but no Excal skin outside of the Prime one has that. It just seems like a kinda intentional thing to me. So that's all. Not saying you should change it. I just hope they aren't excluding Excal skins with PBR metal.

Yeah, I mean the tints.

There hasn't been any proper skin for Excalibur till now though, the only other alternative look is Proto and that's supposed to be a legacy skin, there weren't any golden parts on that in Darksector so it makes sense (is that pbr too? if i remember correctly it's not). I think it's just cause DE is not doing Premium skins very often and the tennogen selection for Excalibur was only about making weird things or "immortal" type skins, i don't think i've ever seen a rework so far. ^^ I'm not worried a bit about that though.

For the tints i use photoshop and or substance painter ;)

4 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

will that Ponytail have cloth physics or are you not in control of that?

Yep it should wiggle and yep i'm in no control of that at all ^^

All i can do is ask (the answer was yes) and make it ready for animation (which is not easy cause often it requires lots of polygons and my helmets always reach the limit allowed) which i did!

5 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

the funny thing is, that its so true this looks more "primed" then regular Excal prime, then we are going to get Umbra which looks even more Prime'yer then regular Excal prime XD

The Umbra we know about is so overrated though... it's just the same excalibur with different lines and golden spoilers attached XD I won't be surprised at all if they totally remake it for when it's going to come as a proper part of the game...

1 minute ago, HitsuSan said:

Yep it should wiggle and yep i'm in no control of that at all ^^

All i can do is ask (the answer was yes) and make it ready for animation (which is not easy cause often it requires lots of polygons and my helmets always reach the limit allowed) which i did!

The Umbra we know about is so overrated though... it's just the same excalibur with different lines and golden spoilers attached XD I won't be surprised at all if they totally remake it for when it's going to come as a proper part of the game...

it does have a few extra bits, like the scarf and the skirt, as well there are extra parts on the forearms. Plus the helmet does look really cool, however yours looks alot better imo.

21 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

it does have a few extra bits, like the scarf and the skirt, as well there are extra parts on the forearms. Plus the helmet does look really cool, however yours looks alot better imo.

Yeah the helmet is pretty cool you're totally right... The skirt isn't something they've used for Stalker Shadow? (Umbra means shadow anyway) That's something i'd really like a lot...

21 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Yeah the helmet is pretty cool you're totally right... The skirt isn't something they've used for Stalker Shadow? (Umbra means shadow anyway) That's something i'd really like a lot...

I think its the same or similar to Stalker shadow

2 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

You have to remember that Excalibur Prime was the very first Prime Frame to be created by DE, that is very likely why its so similar to the base excalibur as they probably weren't sure how far to push the prime concept. Likely if Excalibur Prime was being made today it would look similar to how the current primes look compared to their base versions if not looking like Umbra.

Anyway, looks like a cool skin, the wallet may just have to open up again depending on how it looks ingame (depends on whether it gets into the game of course).

Just now, NovusNova said:

(depends on whether it gets into the game of course).

HitsuSan is yet to fail.

@HitsuSan The dark shading on the face along with the eyes and chest appear to look smudged and blurry. Making it seem like those portions of the skin are low-res. You are getting a blurry low res effect, sort of like what you would get if you overused the smudge tool in photoshop.

8 minutes ago, Shreiko said:

@HitsuSan The dark shading on the face along with the eyes and chest appear to look smudged and blurry. Making it seem like those portions of the skin are low-res. You are getting a blurry low res effect, sort of like what you would get if you overused the smudge tool in photoshop.

Yeah i know, it's a kind of facepainting shading, he has it on it's entire body like fire darkening. Quite different from low res when if zoomed in you can see the pores in his armor or the fact that his eyes have little corsses on the middle ^^

1 minute ago, derp215 said:

lol I think Excalibur hates having gold parts, his face is all grumpy. Compare it with default skin, he has a smile on his face.  Anyway, nice skin.

Haha yeah i told you i was going tor a more mean look but he's still pretty happy if you watch it on the side XD

1 hour ago, Shreiko said:

HitsuSan is yet to fail.

Not saying that they are going to, just because they've got in, in the past, doesn't mean they're automatically going to be in the next round.

But I do hope that the Excalibur skin does get selected, looks like a cool skin to have ingame.

2 minutes ago, derp215 said:

How much is the skin going to be if it's accepted? So I can prepare my pocket, yeah all of my money is in my pocket, no wallets.

There's nothing different from all my other skins so it should be the same exact price.

3 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Thank you so much :D i'm very glad you like them!

Like is not the word, I knew as soon as I looked at the scales on hagromo, that your attention to detail was on a different level.  I am still amazed by the small things I find on that skin, alata is how mag should look in the first place,the chest piece is immaculate and the helmet with lights has such a great look.  Thanks, can't wait for you to hit saryn.

20 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

https://sketchfab.com/models/2f6c699655de498ab8cb52cd158cda8b

I've published all my models on sketchfab so you can go and actually see them if you want to :)

Since the feedback of where exactly the blurriness is, has it also been updated on Sketchfab or is that still using the unaltered version?

The chest and helmet. It's all still looking relatively blurred and smudged. Rather visible with the blue glowy parts.

Archived