Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

:) I'm glad you guys are liking it, it's going to take me some hours to make a short video and the color schemes screenshots (those are relatively fast) then i'll publish it. What do you think about the grayscale colors? XD I was really unsure if i wanted to use some others for the standard colors but it's Ash... you'll definitely see more of them when i publish it though :)

3 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I hear this texture complain all the time... how many times was it true up until now though? ^^ What makes you think this time it's something to worry about lol ?

Very true. It's just so hard to see in that picture! But as an owner of two hitsu skins, I'm ready to believe that it's going to look really good.  :)

3 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Very true. It's just so hard to see in that picture! But as an owner of two hitsu skins, I'm ready to believe that it's going to look really good.  :)

It's hard to tell on a still picture, even harder in white, and the light is pretty strong, my anti aliasing is pretty strong, my bloom post processing is very strong XD 

I'm going to publish the 3D model on artstation and sketchfab though, so you can check it out without all the fancy post processing anyway ;)

It's online, i haven't finished the video though, but i don't think you'd like to wait another entire day when everything else it's already there ;) You can check the 3d model out on sketchfab if you want and keep in mind that the color scheme is the "Smoke" one so it's a grayscale cause of that ^^

2 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

BTW, what does the name mean? Or did you just toss the alphabet on the table and picked the first words you saw? :p

Oh figure it out if you can XD all my skins have names with a meaning linked to the looks and some lore :D

Archived