The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Since Since Artemis Bow Is Using Rifle Mods...

Miszt

I use mesa for shattershield, cause peacemaker is boring. Always has been too, even with aimbot. That is the problem. Let me feel like a vadass gunslinger. Let me run around and aim and fire. Make me reload. Ivara is awesome cause the frame is only as good as I am. Nothing more and nothing less.

What I would like to see:

-Ivara style energy consumption

-full warframe control including aiming

-native punch through (they are some big pistols)

-damage comparable to a single arrow from Ivara

dude that punch through is bloody brilliant!!!! you have swayed me BUFF MESA NOW!! LMAO OMG I LOVE THAT IDEA.

The greatest issue I have with Mesa is that she has pretty much no Offensive capabilities aside Peacemaker, which is a poor choice considering all her theme as a gunslinger with no actual incentive to use guns.

Her +50 hp without melee should add to base hp and scales with mods.

I would change her Ballistic Battery to a toggle drain skill which can stack up charges every time you hit the cap, tapping the skill button will switch between charge and expend mode, this allows its use in peacemaker.Holding down the skill button will disable it.

Shatter shields and Shooting Gallery should really just be one skill, since most players who run duration builds have both up all the time anyways.

Her 3rd should be a buff to secondary weapons, like +60% damage +20% fire rate, +40% reload speed and 75% chance to not consume ammo, as well as causes the bullets to have a 1 meter hitbox, pretty much impossible to miss and gives incentive to gun play.

Peacemaker should just really have reduced drain and a life steal effect to it. Allowing a rage/shatter gallery build and allows the 50 bonus HP without melee equipped to be utilized. Also her other skills can be cast during peacemaker.

While i would love for them to go back and really rework Mesa, its not gonna happen, at least not for a while. Her peacemakers are really weak right now, they said they buffed her but really it was a nerf, hence why forums arnt completely about her anymore. Now she's not getting all the kills from the "Loki master race" so they left her alone. The newest target is now Ash, 1700 kills in Draco? "P42W, De pls nerf/rework", muh keelz". Back on topic, makes zero sense why Mesa can't move but Ivara can. Also makes zero sense why every other exaulted weapon is mod based but Peacemaker isn't. She definitely needs a real rework and this is coming from someone who actually uses her and didn't just try her 1 time and go back to the REAL P42W frames.

I play mesa a lot it's one of my most played frames and every time I play Ivara because I want a little stealth I find myself wanting peace maker to be like Ivaras bow I mean I get what peace maker is supposed to be but it's not fun the way it is it does not feel like badass gun slinger it just feels like press a button and move the mouse around a bit.

I use mesa for shattershield, cause peacemaker is boring. Always has been too, even with aimbot. That is the problem. Let me feel like a vadass gunslinger. Let me run around and aim and fire. Make me reload. Ivara is awesome cause the frame is only as good as I am. Nothing more and nothing less.

I ... really love your idea ... "try to upvote many time" hey ;(((

I'm throwing money at my screen to this but nothing's happening

Honestly, I would prefer peacemaker to be like Artemis. IE full control and not rooted. Reloads and all. Would make mesa alot more fun.

Reloads wouldn't make sense for Peacemaker. If it functioned like Artemis Bow, it would be cool if it consumed energy per shot and had no reload.

Reloads wouldn't make sense for Peacemaker. If it functioned like Artemis Bow, it would be cool if it consumed energy per shot and had no reload.

Honestly I would build it so each gun held 6 rounds, but each shot drained energy. Just like Ivara has to slot an arrow, mesa has to reload the guns.

No, in my opinion it would make her more broken then when she first came out. If they did allow it to scale off pistol mods they would need to rework the base damage and multiplier. Why do I say this? Because pistols have the most multi shot of all the weapon types, the only exception being normal hek with its augment mod. Imagine a 200%+ str Mesa with all the maxed out damage, multi shot, and crit mods for pistols using the current peacemakers damage multiplier. While it's ridiculous and fun to think about it would be bad for the game.

I'm all for making her mobile and the skill a little more fun to use though. Maybe make her mobile, decrease the fire rate, increase the damage, also remove the auto aim and damage multiplier. Then it would be suitable to scale off pistol mods without being broken or an afk aimbot turret.

Honestly I would build it so each gun held 6 rounds, but each shot drained energy. Just like Ivara has to slot an arrow, mesa has to reload the guns.

As i would love to see her reload i feel like her regulator should have more than just 6 rounds per magazine after all they don't really look like revolver^

Shes fine where she is.

No, not really. Why use peacemaker when I can use a primary weapon that will do 10x more dmg and not be rooted? No reason. I never use peacemaker on mesa due to this, she might as well not even have a 4 ability as it stands.

Almost perfect ! I would like to see one more thing... An alternate fire fonction. Wich do the good old peacemaker but just for something like 6 weak shots (or ammos left in the guns) to blind nearby targets, almost like Excal slide attack while EB. With an extra energy cost each time for sure.

Edited by Xgomme

I use mesa all the time (25% on profile) and I kinda want to have some input here. 

I'll be the first to say she was pretty broken when she first came out since the changes I hardly use peacemaker at all unless I need to reload my primary, not exactly what I had in mind for a buff. 

I've never liked the idea of the running and shooting idea because I'm a fan of the idea of the basic peacemaker. Mesa was always supposed to activate peacemaker and drop every enemy in the room, but it didn't work out exactly as well as it could have. Regardless, the way peacemaker is now is pretty pathetic. Compared to the other 'exalted' abilities, peacemaker is hilariously low damage compared to the others. Excalibur's blade costs 1 energy every 4 seconds with my build and hits hard as a truck and fast as hell with a few crits. My Ivara isn't even modded for damage and isn't a great build anyway and my bow crits in the millions. 

I love mesa but I'm really not content with current peacemaker. There are some really great ideas going around here and I think anyone who disagrees might just be worried about making old peacemaker a thing again (because to be fair the old version was not healthy for the game in any way) but the way DE is handling a lot of these abilities leads me to believe this is the right thing to do. A transformative ability gives mods something to do and also gives said warframe a good amount of identity, and it seems to me what DE wants to do with our 4 keys. 

The point of different warframes is to encourage separate playstyles within the bounds of the game. Mesa doesn't really have that right now. I love all of Mesas abilities, even her first one. Peacemaker is just too oddly useless compared to what others have or what she could have. 

Mesa is in no way bad but I just want her to have the same amount of awesome identity that excal and Ivara have to separate her from the others. 

possible solution:

Make peacemaker mode moveable

10 energy per shot (Maybe make it cost a bit more energy or less, you players decide)(energy cost can be reduced by efficiency mods)

While in peacemaker mode you CANT pick up energy at all.

Peacemaker scales off from secondary weapon mods.

Yes? No? Maybe? or am i just crazy?

Edited by LynxZ4r0Z

Requires a little extra work for something redundant. Her weapon are simply barrels she attaches to her fingers that fire channeled energy, where would the clips go? Peacemaker is discharging energy, Artemis Bow is not.