Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Top 5 Endgame Warframes

Noifurz

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 6:56 AM, Noifurz said:

5.Broberon(Oberon)

I really like him for his Reckoning ability and his kit in general since he has everything that a frame needs to survive (I even made T4 Survivals with him to min 40 -it was a hell of a pain!-)

Yo! I've been trying to tell people about how good he is. I like it when I find people who already know. I don't remember how hard T4 survivals were, but I'm just gonna guess that they were quite difficult. Sadly, he currently too buggy to really go far in most situations, because basically random deaths are very, very bad when you actually want to be rewarded for the mission. (I'm collecting a whole lot of bug clips, so more people are aware.) On the bright side, I can still contribute well to squads that appreciate me, although I usually have more success in my solo tests.

• 1 month later...

1. Wukong for survivabilitly and massive dmg output. Cloud walk ability is great for those difficult sneak missions and hell you can fly. 

2. Valkyr; rage mod plus fourth ability equals invincibility.

3 Rhino because he is the best warframe to get you through the earlier planets taking close to zero dmg. 

4. Volt. This is just more of a bias choice because he was my very first frame. Pros, he can run away fast as hell. Chain lighting is good for stunning mobs. Cons, he's just meh.

5. Nekros is a great warframe to have during relic fissures and void towers because of his ability to allow better drops. He is a must have in my opinion. Only problem with him is obtaining him is such a chore. Collecting those lephantis navs are the bane of my existence.  

Edited by (XB1)L1eutenantDan88

1. Trinity - Abating link - I stopped playing the team healer role after they killed 99% bless trinity and also because EV trinity is boring. Now if you get energy and health it was because I needed it  :crylaugh:

2. Excal - Slash dash 

3. Ash - Fatal Teleport

4. Loki - Because Loki

5. Rhino - Reliable

Edited by viperveteran

I use mainly melee weapons( Prisma Dual Cleavers, Jat Kittag, War, Scindo Prime) and Naramon shadow step

1 - Inaros: Super Tank and with Prisma Dual Cleavers, with the 'Justic Blades' mod, you just mow down enemies with justic effect setting up finishers and restoring health. also because I use naramon shadow step I go invisible for up to 10 seconds whenever I crit. How my Cleavers are setup so that when I am at at 2x melee multiplier I have 100% crit. so I have more than 4000 health, a justice effect that sets up finishers and restores health, and insane 5.7x crit damage it does insane damage in long missions.

2 - Chroma(Electric): I don't need his 3 ability when I am invisible so I have him set him up for damage damage and more damage. His Elemental Ward (2nd ability) can give me a 13x damage multiplier and when I use the war/scindo/jat kittag with him they just mow through enemies. With cleaving whirlwind on war you have hug Aoe damage, and your invisible so enemies cant target you.

3 - Wukong(primal fury): if you use any weapon with Berserker, Body Count, and Bloodrush you win. Invisible Wukong with primal fury activated does Aoe damage and you can knock enemies up in the air with his combos. 

4 - Volt Prime: you run around fast with a Jet Kitty(Jat Kittag) and knock enemies everywhere until they die.

5 - Frost Prime: Even though he got nerfed I still see him as one of the most useful frames in the game with his defense capabilities.

Granted any Frame can be Endgame Frame (EndFrame), my choices would probably be 

Frost: the best CC is freezing everything

Nova: the best CC is blowing everything up

Saryn: the best CC is Space AIDs

Limbo: the best CC is banishing high priority targets

Ember: the best way to defeat an enemy is to BURN IT!

Ivara: because Loki is overrated

Now, granted I still need to experiment with a couple more frames, these are the ones I've had a good amount of success with.

1. Trinity. Every Raid set up ever calls for her. She is never a bad pick in any mission type. Makes whole team filled to brim with energy and harder to kill.

2. Nova. Provides very strong CC and boosts entire team ability to deal damage indirectly. Also has nuke balls.

3. Vauban. You want to make sure enemies can't do anything ever? This french, not actually french engineer has got you.

4. Saryn. Want to savagely and brutally slaughter everything? Saryn says hi.

5. Loki. Blah blah master race meme you know why.

depends heavily on mission and enemy type.  most frames are viable at all levels, but some will rely on specific weapon setups to do so

corpus: mainly because of nullifiers, tanky frames. or stealth/naramon

grineer: damage amp, armor shred.  CC

infested: ez mode.  bring whatever you want.  

My top 5 would be withno specific order

Chroma cause he's a freaking beast of a tank that punishs enemies for attacking him

Nidus for his amazing kit where each ability synergizes well with each other and just overall incredible dmg and tank potential

Saryn for debuffing the whole map with toxin and viral

Titania especially in open areas where her 4 can really shine (kela de thaym missile phase is a joke with her)

Equinox with Peaceful Provocation turning her night form into quite the nice aoe slow tank

On 7/1/2016 at 0:56 PM, Noifurz said:

Hello I am currently looking for the best endgame frames

And I am curious about the list of other players

My list

1.Loki/Loki Prime

I believe this one was a obvious one since loki is very useful even at high lvl with his radial disarm + augment mod for it.

2.Frost/Frost Prime

With his rework I found frost very strong in defense and mobile defense missions with his Snow Globe (augment mod can go in there aswell)+ since you build for  power strength(more hp for the globe) he will be dealing a lot of damage with his Avalanche and Ice wave

3.Trinity/Trinity Prime

Trinity offers energy for the whole team and energy + healing

4.Limbo

Some might disagree with me since Limbo was used as a troll frame with rift walk but recently I realized that he is a really great frame to save allies in most situations 

5.Broberon(Oberon)

I really like him for his Reckoning ability and his kit in general since he has everything that a frame needs to survive (I even made T4 Survivals with him to min 40 -it was a hell of a pain!-)

Now tell me which is your top 5 list for endgame warframes :)

what do you mean with " endgame " ? endurance runs or something else ?