The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Top 5 Endgame Warframes

Noifurz

Inaros:  Unkillable unless hit with absolute sum of his HP/Armor in one hit (with the right build and play style), Great CC + Team Heals. Insane solo tank
Trinity: I mean come on.
Loki: RIP in rest everything ever with the right builds
Frost: Every things already been said
Banshee: Press 4. Grab beer

My list with reasons.

1) valkyr/prime:

powerful whether you build for hysteria or warcry. Hysteria grants the strongest melee weapon in the game(nothing beats that slide attack) eternal war+crit weapon+berzerker+fury+acolyte mods+naramon=inf survival.

2) Oberon:

barring my time leveling, my oberon has never fallen as far as I remember. Max range reckoning is vastly superior to irradiated disarm, add its aug in and i can support allies with ease.

3) loki/prime.

yes.

4) saryn/prime:

range+duration+efficiency+p.flow=NOTHING BUT NUMBERS! EVERYWHERE I SEE!!! Oh and it's pretty much "my f**k you and everything else on this map" frame.

5) Banshee/prime:

both sonar and quake builds benefit silence and sonic boom.

range+strength+duration+resonance=what challenge? Add my kohm for extra giggles. It's like gauge on steroids.

range+efficiency=lockdown this intercept(hate the quake aug) and allow my team to clean up.

runner ups=

trinity prime(heals. Both blessing and ev builds work wonders)

zephyr.(my strongest defense frame. I can go offensive too. Nothing but duration, range and efficiency. Turb)

frost prime.(defense king.)

nidus.(defense, survival, support, offense/defense and heals. I'm convinced that a defense team of Trinity, frost, slova and nidus would be unstoppable)

mirage.(prisma grakatatatatatatatatatatatata)

Nyx- i use her in Law of Retribution

Trin- i use her in sorties and Jordas verdict.

Nekros- if built right he can be tank or you can just use him for despoil

Inaros- i take him on some sortie survival because of his passive plus i can revive team mates without a worry

Nova- she can be used in any of the raids and is a great asset to them. 

the frames i have fun with are mesa, nezha, equinox, titana, ivara, loki.

Loki, ivara, and valkyr you can play tag with and i guess now nezha hmmm.

Nyx- Amazing CC, Assimilate lets her have quick survivability for reviving allies/cheating death at 2 health due to QT

Frost- Makes enemies lose the will to move. Globe needs no explanation.

Trinity- I use her for EV more than Bless, but both builds have unmatched utility.

Loki- Don't have the Prime, so I can't speak from experience, but Radial Disarm and Invisibility are both top tier.

Ash- Mogamu said it best: 'That's a level 100 enemy. *Teleport + Finisher* Uh, that was a level 100 enemy."

I wanted to keep it at 5, but honorable mentions go to: Inaros, Chroma, Mirage, Banshee, Excalibur, Saryn, Nidus, Ember

And remember, every warframe in the game is good, I'm judging based on how well they scale and how well they'd do in a random squad (Trinity is good in any squad, Zephyr doesn't do much for the team but in parkour she's frames 1-10)

On 10/11/2016 at 2:31 PM, (Xbox One)Harper0501 said:

I have already posted my 5 but I'm wondering what ur guys opinions are for this topic. Who do u think is a better overall frame, Loki or Ivara? Please comment I really want to know how the community feels on this

Depends on the content. For extended survival without any planning or prep, Ivara, but with a plan in mind, Loki.

Banshee (you can destroy anything and everything with her)

Trin (who doesn't love a good Trin? :3 )

hmm Loki (personal playstyle preference)

...Nova? Also makes killing easier ahaha

Then either Valkyr/Rhino for tankiness~~

• 1 month later...

im giving a top 7 list because there is so many variety

these are opinions no mean comments

remember every frame is unique in its own way and any one can be used to finish the game if you mod and play him right

1. Nezha (My Favorite, Third Most Damaging Frame . Fire Walker and Warding Halo helps for cc and protection, does the real burning screw you ember) Use his slide as an advantage, use energy siphon for maintaining enough energy for fire walker, and you ace capture missions with him (REMEMBER NOT A CASTER FRAME DONT DO WARDING HALO OR DIVINE SPEARS WHEN FIGHTING HORDES OR ENEMIES) only use divine spears when in a jiffy and want to run away. (it needs a rework) although he might be rhino's son, remember he has the speed which rhino lacks

2. Loki (Ace Spy Missions, Radial Disarm Really Usefull just Shotgun the face, Switch Teleport to confuse allies)

3. Frost (Ace Defense Missions with snow globe, helps for utility)

4. Fire or Electric Chroma (Support You and your teammates with Elemental Ward and Vex Armor, Effigy for a breather, and Spectral Scream for cc) If you want a tank use ice

5. Volt (Second most damaging frame. Discharge sweeps hordes of enemies, electrical sheild and speed for tactical advantages during capture n mobile defense)

6. Rhino (Most Damaging frame, Just Like nezha, use stomp and iron skin as a main win condition) Add rush and maglev for some speed in his arsenal, speed is the key

7. Banshee ( 4th most damaging frame, Use sonic wave and other abilities to aid in your missions, mainly for support and stealth gameplay)

So yea these are basically it... these frame choices can be better if they are a prime form

im a free to play player so i included just the base forms, this can get better with your weapon choices

hope it helps!

5. Nidus: Tank and DPS.

4. Mesa: Because peacemaker...

3. Valkyr: Godmod with a Trinity for give the energy for infinite hysteria.

2. Ivara: Because **** Loki and INSANE damage.

1. Excalibur ( <3 ): Polyvalent and INSANE damage. 

-Ember but this topic is for endgame.

Press 4 and it's boring...

-Octavia (fun), give a ambiance and dance on the danceflor.

1) Atlas - Decent Tank, Immunity to KD, have Strong summons, his 1 can obliterate anything

2) Nezha - Safeguard augment makes him one of the best support warframe, fast, good CC, can tank with halo.

3) Loki - king of spy missions, go to frame for special type of missions (kuva farming, riven unveiling)

4) Frost - One of the best defensive frames. Good at protecting teammates with Snow Globe and Avalanche augment.

5) Inaros - Best Tank IMO.  Great healing, ok CC, and with the new scarab augment, he is now immune to status effects.   

Well, if you mean by endgame warframe that your squad mates won't have to revive you every 20 seconds...

1.Naramon

2.Inaros

3.Naramon

4. Loki

5. Naramon

Otherwise I'd say:

1. Nekros

2. Nekros

3. with

4. Naramon

5. and Health Conversion

6. can't stand those shield of shadows

7. turn those into a nuke everything on the starchart in .00001 ns ability

:D :X ;)

Ivara (they can't kill you if they can't see you...best solo frame in game), Nidus (can't die and amazing CC) and my current favorite spore-melee Saryn. 

Saryn feels weak until you figure her out, after which point she turns into a sporing monster. Range, duration/strength and efficiency...in that order. You don't have to recast spores that often if you have good range/duration. Often you'll run into spored mobs on the other end of the map if your range is great. 

With Saryn I went from "what are those weak-&amp;#&#33; ticks" to "hoooooooooooooly S#&amp;&#036;, did I just wipe out this and 2 adjacent rooms in one go???". She's godly with an Atterax melee build and toxic lash. 

Edited by (PS4)Radehx