Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Top 5 Endgame Warframes

Noifurz

21 hours ago, ntyd1s said:

The Rift basically turn Limbo into an observer, unharmed by the battle while still able to intervene by dragging strategic target into a duel one by one or making certain allies invincible while they still can attack with abilities.

I am guessing this is when you are chat-connected with your team, and not so much with random players?  i.e. you are able to specifically ask if they want to be Banished, etc?
Thanks btw.  :)

1. Mag. Pretty much able to handle nearly all situations now days. Avoid using the 4th ability unless you have Fracturing Crush and doing it behind objects. Can effectively survive in most high leveled game types without a problem.
  2. Limbo. Extreme power duration and low power range. That objective is protected. Good if you want to feel lazy and don't mind just waiting since you're not leveling anything. Don't use in Survival.
  3. Oberon. Heals, negate status effects, knockdowns and staggers. A 4th ability that if set to max range blinds all survivors. Spammed 1st ability for selective knockdowns and radiations. Decent.
  4. Trinity. Trinity duh? Quick Thinking + Rage. High duration.
  5. Mesa. Can either be set up to always jam weapons or use the dual toxocyst to empty a hallway. Mix with Torid to pop Nullifier bubbles if need to be, just don't aim directly at the bubble with the torid.

Inaros, you basically never die plus you have a CC/Heal ability as his first! You can cheese with that easily.

Nezha, 3 powers that work all the time. Well, all 4 but there's only a need for 3. His first is very easy to CC with and it's cheap. His third is invul so yeah, and his fourth is a CC ability that totally takes out enemies from a fight. With his 1st, 3rd and the vaykor Hek you can actually just walk up to anyone's face and BLAM! Blown to death.

Nyx, Chaos. 

Loki, for spy missions.

And i dont think i have a fifth. And that's because i just switch around between everyone else. Well, Frost for defense type missions. He makes those a piece of cake.

1 Valkyr - Hysteria + Warcry still destroys when everyone else is running for the door (carrying a very buffed melee weapon for the perks, Hysteria build, Warcry Aug)

2 Loki - if you want to do the "invisible assassin" route (Irradiated Disarm + Duration build).  Great for feeling truly Ninja.  :)

3 Banshee - my new love.  I know where the enemies are, I wait for them to get close, I stun them.....Resonating Quake.  Strength and Range build.

4 Trinity - I seem to constantly find myself effectively unkillable, and its fun to be the Superhero "Cleric" of the group.  Plus she is by far one of the most beautifully designed frames visually - kudos to the Trin Prime artist.  :)

5 Ash - because Ash (yea Ash!).  :D  Strength & Range build.  Entirely too much fun.  #5 because he can be so OP that it can get too easy (but Valkyr is still deadlier up close by far).

Runners Up: Mirage (fun and goofy, but tend to be another Simulor addict), Mag who can be just plain lethal in a wide AoE (Range & Strength build), and finally Excalibur who I just reworked to be mad-lethal.

On 1/7/2016 at 6:56 AM, Noifurz said:

Hello I am currently looking for the best endgame frames

And I am curious about the list of other players

My list

1.Loki/Loki Prime

I believe this one was a obvious one since loki is very useful even at high lvl with his radial disarm + augment mod for it.

2.Frost/Frost Prime

With his rework I found frost very strong in defense and mobile defense missions with his Snow Globe (augment mod can go in there aswell)+ since you build for  power strength(more hp for the globe) he will be dealing a lot of damage with his Avalanche and Ice wave

3.Trinity/Trinity Prime

Trinity offers energy for the whole team and energy + healing

4.Limbo

Some might disagree with me since Limbo was used as a troll frame with rift walk but recently I realized that he is a really great frame to save allies in most situations 

5.Broberon(Oberon)

I really like him for his Reckoning ability and his kit in general since he has everything that a frame needs to survive (I even made T4 Survivals with him to min 40 -it was a hell of a pain!-)

Now tell me which is your top 5 list for endgame warframes :)

I would say get frost prime

Valkyr - Absolute beast in my eyes no matter what

Excal - mixed radial blind and exalted blade build which costed me 8 goddam forma XD

Frost - great CC and insane yet hilarious damage output via making enemies hit walls when frozen from snow globe :P

Nekros - extremely tanky with health conversion and the new desecrate so why not XD

Mag - Nerf? hell no, now that mag works well against grineer and armoured enemies, all i have to say is 'VOID HERE COMES THE DEVASTATING MAG PRRRIIIIMMMEEEE!!!!" XD

1. Rhino 

i can get some pretty amazing Iron Skin HP making him an absolute juggernaut, and can give 2,2x Damage boost for about 38 seconds (with my build)

2. Vauban

Can really be helpful when it comes down to defending something.

3.Limbo

Pretty much invincible in the rift, combine him with tigris prime with his 3, and he is unstoppable.

4. Nova

Haven't played her much, but I know shes a good CC

5. Nekros

Desecrate. Plus shadows scale based on what level an enemy you killed is.

• 2 months later...

1. Valkira  - never die  , solo targer - you ll die no matter who you are

2. Oberon - never die + aoe + lazy heal 

3. trinity - never die + great heal / energy

4. Ember - FIREEEEEEE!! great aoe

5 Niiiiduuus - most intresten warframe

p.s. sorry my english is bad :)

If We talking Group Play:

1)Frost for snow globe and all the ice you want

2) Trinity for energy/shiels/health

3)Nova to slow everthing down

4)Mesa cause its high noon time

5)Rhino with stomp, the whole room stun is amazing

For solo and general

1)Loki

2)Frost

3)Trinity

4)Nova

5)Mesa

On 1/7/2016 at 7:56 AM, Noifurz said:

Hello I am currently looking for the best endgame frames

And I am curious about the list of other players

My list

1.Loki/Loki Prime

I believe this one was a obvious one since loki is very useful even at high lvl with his radial disarm + augment mod for it.

2.Frost/Frost Prime

With his rework I found frost very strong in defense and mobile defense missions with his Snow Globe (augment mod can go in there aswell)+ since you build for  power strength(more hp for the globe) he will be dealing a lot of damage with his Avalanche and Ice wave

3.Trinity/Trinity Prime

Trinity offers energy for the whole team and energy + healing

4.Limbo

Some might disagree with me since Limbo was used as a troll frame with rift walk but recently I realized that he is a really great frame to save allies in most situations 

5.Broberon(Oberon)

I really like him for his Reckoning ability and his kit in general since he has everything that a frame needs to survive (I even made T4 Survivals with him to min 40 -it was a hell of a pain!-)

Now tell me which is your top 5 list for endgame warframes :)

Define Endgame. For some people, Sorties are endgame. But for others its endurance runs or long defense missions. So when you say "Endgame" what do you mean?

• 2 weeks later...