The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Toxic And What Is "not" Toxic

AlbinoTotoro

Question

Alright Tennos, tell me what I should never bring up here on the Forum to dodge the attacking I recieved before and things I can safely discuss. Please, again very new and I don't wanna step on anyone's toes when posting here. My intentions are to help not provoke toxicity.

21 answers to this question

Everyone here is completely wrong.

Infected clip is toxic.  Malignant force is toxic.  Pathogen Rounds is toxic.

Hornet Strike is NOT toxic.  Heavy Caliber is NOT toxic.  Armored Agility is extremely not-toxic.

Also, Silly Putty is non-toxic, says so right on the box.

HA!  I'M HILARIOUS!

Its mostly guys that bought founder gear are upset about china releasing him

Don't forget about the current 6 month wait for umbra by players who didn't get founder access for whatever reason.

Some ppl will also get toxic if you speak about re-releasing anything like prime accessories (even tough it is known they will come back), vaulted weapons (braton V and lato V are the only non-founders exclusive weapons, some players think the same for snipetron Vandal but they are wrong). Primed Chamber, Quantum Badge, Rift Sigil, etc.

And whatever you say about founders items (regardless of it being visual improvements, buffs, re-releases, even some questions) won't end good.

Edited by -----LegioN-----

Don't forget Multishot, Mirage skill (censored). Also, try to avoid anything that has something to do with Excal.

And lastly, never say the word "we" when providing feedback.

We don't like this frame, we are tired of this etc...

Toxic is a damage type used in this game.

Or it's an adjective for a physically harmful substance that can poison, infect, corrode or asphyxiate you.

Anyone who uses the word to describe people or conversation should be ignored and/or reported for terrorism.

Toxic is anything that incites arguments (not debates) or detracts from the original post.

Think of the conversation as a living thing. Toxic is anything that kills the conversation, or makes the people involved highly uncomfortable without adding any value.

You should be able to avoid being toxic simply by treating people with all due respect and only posting controversial opinions if they actually advance the conversation.