The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vulpine Mask Farming Tips?

TheGoodDarius

Question

19 answers to this question

I got mine first run on Pluto, Palus. Nekros+Pilf. Hydroid, if Hydroid kills the specials and then Nekros desecrates them you have yourself an easy farm crew.

Go for minute 30, get some killer frame to kill everything fast as to spawn more enemies (and therefore specials). If not gotten it by min 30 then exit and try again. That was my luck anyway :/

Gotten 3 so far, first farming Isotopes on Palus Pluto in the 20th minute. 2 more on Jupiter Io farming neural sensors, both around wave 25. Been selling them for 30p each, pretty easy to get, soon everyone will have it and it'll be worth 10p, like Gaia's Tragedy.

Edited by Zilchy

Head to Triton to get some cores and don't think about it. Modular Corpus show up in some numbers, but more importantly you'll get more out of farming there than just the thing you're after. That's farming smart.

Otherwise, I see plenty of modular Corpus on Pluto Spy missions.

Well ive received 4-5 on accident in excevation triton on Neptune. With an effegy-chroma(thats how i do it) you can solo ~10 excevators and kill all these scrambus/combas approaching . I personaly find this more relaxing than survival or defense because the mission literally can`t fail unless you die 4 times