Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 Round Draco And 90K Focus

Fulgie

I watch people at youtube and they all talking about stealth kill combo .I dont see a reason to do that since its same old draco. RJ exca build(power drift in addition)+trin+buffer+frost.I know they fixed RJ mecchanics but it still works .Still same good amount of Exp and Focus .
edit: 16.5k wasted focus

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/360652956746560287/A35845FBCAFCCE7CDFA23B07D41A8FF9DF4900A1/

Edited by Fulgie

Well with stealth you don't really need to rely on a team , you can just go solo, my friend does it quick in stealth kills.

But yeah Draco is one way of doing it, heck if they make focus exp gain from team members killing for you, THIS WILL BE THE ONLY WAY OF DOING IT.

you must ask yourself this.

do you wish to be a cheeseball player, pressing one button for 20 minutes?

or do you wish to go solo, and actually play the game?

Conversely the grind is too much in this game, and repetitive so who's the judge and assume he doesn't want to put his time on another parts of the game, like sortie or conclave

Well with stealth you don't really need to rely on a team , you can just go solo, my friend does it quick in stealth kills.

But yeah Draco is one way of doing it, heck if they make focus exp gain from team members killing for you, THIS WILL BE THE ONLY WAY OF DOING IT.

I smell nerf

you must ask yourself this.

do you wish to be a cheeseball player, pressing one button for 20 minutes?

or do you wish to go solo, and actually play the game?

This game is about filling progress bars, the quicker you are to do so, the more enjoyable the game is.

That man might've wasted whopping 20 minutes of his life, but now he's free for the rest of the day and can actually enjoy it more, knowing he's done with the daily chore for now.

This game is about filling progress bars, the quicker you are to do so, the more enjoyable the game is.

That man might've wasted whopping 20 minutes of his life, but now he's free for the rest of the day and can actually enjoy it more, knowing he's done with the daily chore for now.

this game might be about filling progress bars to you, it certainly isn't to me.

the only "chore" in this case is the self-imposed requirement to cap his focus for the day.

which... isn't necessary and can be done solo almost as easily. (30-35 minutes)

this game might be about filling progress bars to you, it certainly isn't to me.

the only "chore" in this case is the self-imposed requirement to cap his focus for the day.

which... isn't necessary and can be done solo almost as easily. (30-35 minutes)

How is performing one repetitive action more engaging than performing another repetitive action that takes twice as much time and gives much more chance to foxtrot it all up in an instant?

Warframe has little to no content that has any value after being finished once, daily grindy chores like focus and syndicates is all there is. Doesn't human race feel natural urge to finish stuff? That's why pretty much every player that's done with 99% of the game does nothing but cheeses the progress bars.

If you are able to keep finding engaging stuff all day every day for 3 years, then bravo, but I've pretty much seen all this game has to offer and the one thing left for me are these meaningless bars.

Edited by Mofixil

And so comes the salt.

The issue is simple, for what reason is there not to use Draco?

Its just like with the multishot and integrated serration.

What reason is there not to use those now?

All this nerf plox, and well I want to play my way and not reciprocate with you.

Its rather toxic and a height of elitism.

The arguments come down to opinion, and not "ruining" the game.

As though dawdling and wasting time is a great thing.

Man hours are man hours, the more you spend at the objectively inferior point, the worst off you are.

If you really want Draco gone, then you need to come up with a convincing reason for people to actually stay at a lower level, particularly as you are just looking to bully all the new players and tell them to eat dirt and suffer around trying to work through the gear until they find what they like.

How very noble of you.

How is performing one repetitive action more engaging than performing another repetitive action that takes twice as much time and gives much more chance to foxtrot it all up in an instant?

Warframe has little to no content that has any value after being finished once, daily grindy chores like focus and syndicates is all there is. Doesn't human race feel natural urge to finish stuff? That's why pretty much every player that's done with 99% of the game does nothing but cheeses the progress bars.

If you are able to keep finding engaging stuff all day every day for 3 years, then bravo, but I've pretty much seen all this game has to offer and the one thing left for me are these meaningless bars.

sounds to me like you've lost all interest in actually playing the game but still have the imperative to "finish it".

when that happens to me, i go find something else to spend my time on. as all you're doing is feeding OCD.

I play warframe because i enjoy the game. so many gamers seem to focus on the reward-circuit of the system rather than the enjoyment of the experience itself. 

pressing a single button while standing in a single spot seems incredibly pointless to me.

running around a map, trying to keep my kill counter going while taking trickshots while latched onto a wall, etc.

this is the stuff i like. is it easy? sure! but it's still fun to me. i take my time, i goof off, i see if i can cap a melee weapon from level 8 to level 30 in a single run playing solo with that as my only weapon. 

if you wanna spend 20 minutes pressing a single button and not moving to max out your pretty little bar, go right ahead.

it doesn't hurt me in the slightest. but i do think it hurts you. i do think it trivializes much of the effort that DE has put into this game.

Seriously all this hate for Draco.. I mean if people don't like it, why don't you just not do Draco then? Let the people who want to Draco do Draco.

There's really no point pushing people to get their Focus/Exp/Syndicate standing one way. I really don't get it.

I mean if people want to "push 1 button for 20 mins" just let them. Because for many people(I would like to include myself in this group), hyper-efficiency is what we look for, especially when our playtime is very limited.

I've been playing since U11 and I hate the concept of the game having choirs. I enjoy getting my focus point is stealth fashion whether it's in high level exterminates or spy. The point is even after all this time, it still isn't about filling a progress bar.

I avoid Draco like I owe it money because I don't want to be a cheese ball player who does nothing but press 4 to win. To each their own, though.

Edited by (PS4)Kamranos

People exploit Draco. It's not Warframe anymore. It's a game about pressing one button to win in a squad.

DE fixed Viver, why don't they fix Draco as well?

The game isn't perfect (yet?) and there'll be changes that will reduce the grind.

But still, Draco is for cheeseball players.

Well, it's logic that you get that much affinity.

Your image shows how you done the 95% of the damage, almost 4000 kills. I guess that your teammates didn't get that much focus (1k maybe?).

Maybe when DE do focus gain share between teammates this will be "great" to earn focus fast. If you really enjoy it.

For now there are 3 people that may be not too interested to do that.

People exploit Draco. It's not Warframe anymore. It's a game about pressing one button to win in a squad.

DE fixed Viver, why don't they fix Draco as well?

The game isn't perfect (yet?) and there'll be changes that will reduce the grind.

But still, Draco is for cheeseball players.

Viver being messed with was a fool's thing, and is still held up today along with Chesas as black marks on DE.

Perhaps, after all this time, they learned from Viver and do not want a repeat?

Also Viver wasn't fixed at all. The tile regularly occurs in alerts and sorties and is just as good now.

What they did was revert much beloved changes, break Mag (again), muck with the spawning, and in the end decide the best course of action was simply to admit it was foolish and turn it into a hive.

Also, I love how its always Draco, as though Sechura wasn't a thing before and still.

Fond memories of burning the star map solo to get there. 

Draco is the cancer of this game...

How?

Worst case scenario has people move to a lower tile and spend a bit longer, 40 minutes a day instead of 20.

The simple fact is, leveling is done by killing hordes.

Look at Archwing for the future you want.

People hate it quite loudly because it doesn't have the ez level up to fun.

Look at the calls to nerf Jordas or something from people who didn't level their gear.

That is where you want the main game to be?

Edited by NEONOVUS

Draco is a problem because excessive amount of grind to get any meaningful results is a problem.

Draco isn't the disease, it's a symptom, just like Viver, Xini, Sechura...

Viver was a problem for one single reason, people could infinitely farm newly introduced syndicates there. Since then DE's made standing gain not as bad as it was, added per-rankup rewards, introduced syndicate missions with decent amount of standing and additional medallions...

Now we are going to repeat exactly the same solution to the exact same mistake with Draco.

Mark my words, we'll see Focus missions and some kind of focus medallions in game, on top of lowered cap, faster gain and additional rewards for ranking up.

The question is, what will be the next loot cave?

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it

Edited by Mofixil

this is really sad

DE you need to remove draco, its all you ever see being spammed in any chat these days

yes there will be a new lootcave to replace it but this particular lootcave has gone on long enough

Draco isn't the problem, DE has yet to add shared group affinity for focus gain which would mean you could gain focus from any mission.

Point the finger of blame in the right direction instead pushing your own personal agenda against Draco.

I've been playing this game now for at least three years and the only thing that has ever made me mad is someone telling you how you should play or dictating what should be removed. It's really very simple to resolve, if a node offends your sense of fun then don't play it, if you don't like stealth, don't play it, if you don't like playing with pugs, then don't. No one and I mean no one should dictate how you should have fun, no one has the right to criticize your game play or where you enjoy playing. 

I play draco only for the focus points and thats it. I have about 3k hours in game and so far leveled everything playing the game legit. I honestly don't have anything else to do and gaining focus points casually is just a pain in the &#!.

The only problem I see with draco is that newer players use the method and ruin most gameplay for themselves. I know its ultimately their choice but they're missing out imo. I think draco is fine for veterans that don't have anything else to do. Its not like they're missing out.

I'm currently waiting on the upcoming changes for the focus system which supposedly should make it easier via shared xp. If the change is good then I might just drop draco and play normally with others.