Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favourite Warframe?!

.Versailles.

Ash (Prime).

I'm a hair away from MR 17.

I love teleportation in general. I started playing Ash because of that and he was just a lot of fun so I stuck with him. After his powers got revamped and he was given Finishing damage for everything he became useful for high level content making him even more fun when I can one-shot enemies long after teammates start struggling to burn through enemy armor.

Oberon

MR 21

I love his design - his abilities are complete S#&$, but the design makes up for it somehow. Half of it stems from those reactions of "Why Oberon?" and then watching people S#&$ bricks when I pull 35%+ damage without spamming reckoning

MR19, no single favorite. A handful of them. Volt, Valkyr, Frost, Ivara.

Volt: Fast, adaptive, electric.

Valkyr: fast melee tank

Frost: adaptive tank, ice is the coolest element ever

Ivara: swiss army knife levels of adaptability, stealth

Atlas

Passively immune to knockdown while on the ground.

I was here before most of the knockdown and pull enemies were in the game, before we had blast procs and before Sure Footed, Handspring, Constitution or Fortitude. I get very, very, very tired of being knocked down. I almost rage quit over it when I was new. I used to run 80% knockdown prevention on everything, plus or minus a ton of enemy radar to see stuff coming and it hurt my builds a lot.

Recovery speed buffs and Animal Instinct mod for companions helped some but Atlas is just QoL overload for me. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing a gaggle of scorpions run up and throw lines on me, only to have those lines ignored as I walk up and smush them with a two hander. :D

Then later I can play other frames without knockdown protection and get knocked around a bit without rage quitting because it's not constant anymore.

Edited by VKhaun

1. Rhino/Prime

2. MR 21

3. Rhino was the 2nd frame I ever got on this account. I didn't know about him much, I found out what he could do after I played with him, and I had the time of my life. It was fun throwing my body into the enemies. The concept of hardening your skin into Iron to shield you from bullets was something I could get behind. With his powers, he helped me through the entire starchart and the void (And then some) He has a special place is my heart of hearts. 

And now with his tweaks and changes, he can be put into a ton more roles in the team. Ironclad Charge/Iron Skin tank. Stomp CC Master... I could go on.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Frost(Prime)

MR21

I'm normally not one to play tanks, much less enjoy them. but Frost has been one of those frames that made me love tanks in this game. his abilities are very nice (with only his 1 being useless unless you're collapsing bubbles) and he provides unparalelled Team survivability in every setting. he's viable wherever I bring him, and the shields/Armour/HP he's got makes him very hard to take down even before taking into account his amazing CC and defensive abilities

My second Choice would be Valkyr

Because she's another fun frame to play, makes Solo play A viable thing for almost anyone, and I absolutely LOVE her design and story. I REALLY wish they'd expand on it more with our future interactions with Salad V, and even release a FULL version of what she was before his torture, rather than just the skin. (I don't recall WHERE I heard it, but I recall hearing that before Valk became current-Valk, she was a Life/Plant frame.)

I like a lot of frames on a equal level, but if I had to be picky then it would have to be Valkyr.

Warframe: Valkyr

Really fun melee frame, without even using skills or her ultimate.

The day will come when Valkyr is replaced with Valkyr Prime though =]

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

Edited by Ahcruna

Nyx (now Prime)

MR 16

She was my first serious Warframe, and second Warframe picked ever (as for a starting frame I picked Mag back in 2013), and I really enjoy the gameplay, her Chaos to get out of sticky situations, Absorb as a panic button, and Mind Control for getting enemy attention elsewhere.

Even though I have played many other Warframes, and I really enjoy some of them a lot, Nyx will be always my main Warframe, for 2 over years now.

Edited by Sangoma

Warframe: Limbo

http://i.imgur.com/n2ohHXL.jpg

MR: 8 (gonna take MR test today probably)

He was my second warframe after excal and after playing him for months I realized the etiquette needed to play him and also learned that he was not "impossible" to play but that his skill "ceiling" was through the roof! Since then I have been using him for his massive AOE and invincibility to help squads out of scrapes, act as backup trin, clear low levels, sabotage and spy at high speeds and get massive damage boosts.

]\'[