Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teshin Conclave Syndicate Weapons: Yay Or Nay?

TennoSimons

I personally like the idea, but foresee a huge outcry from the community if it were implemented. Just making them able to be traded for Plat would likely not allay the shouts of "PvP should be strictly optional" ,even though some mods that are usable in PvE can only be obtained from trade or conclave playing. 

Maybe in light of the existence of such mods, some Teshin Weapon Augment mods might be a decent compromise (such as for Lex, Magnus, Kronen, etc). 

Your thoughts? 

Edited by TennoSimons

I like the idea of conclave weapons. However, I think it'd be better to just leave them as non tradeable skins. That way they still hold their achievement value and MR collectors don't get mad.

Didn't DE say one time PvP would never effect PvE? So making Conclave-Weapons that give MR would have an effect on PvE... just like these PvP-Mods we are able to use in PvE... ah... what ever XD

OFC think in players like me i have around 3000hours gameplay  like 6000hours on steam   but i playerd like 10 matchs in conclave not very fan off pvp actualy i come too this game cuz i wantaded something coop and thats way i stay  if they do that im forced too farm conclave points in a mod i have no intresse too get those weapons

PS.i will probably will farm the conclave points if it comes too that cuz i want evrything in game but  is kinda mehhh cuz im not a PVP player

Edited by venon23

I said nothing against you post/your opinion.

I said, more or less, that we will never know what DE will do in the future. We can only hope for the best, or for the solution the least amount of people will hate.

Oh, my bad. I usually see quoting of another comment as hostile. My bad.

that would be bad unfortunately because it would be forcing players to play a gamemode they dont want and it was promised the game would never be affected by pvp and pvp strictly optional only

nontradable skins are the only safe way to go as others have said 

The only problem with this idea is how bad is playing PvP without dedicated servers. I stopped playing Conclave because the lag made winning a match impossible, and I imagine many other players are in my condition.

If they ever find a solution, I say: why not?

How about a compromise?

A weapon, which you can get through difficult PvE missions (*Sorties*; probably after the Token system) or Conclave...

That does strike me as a good compromise.

As for what most of the others have said:

fair enough, I think I broadly agree. But then, how do you feel about the numerous PvP mods, which can exclusively be obtainted by PvP that are now in PvE (mods like Twitch, etc.)?

OFC think in players like me i have around 3000hours gameplay  like 6000hours on steam   but i playerd like 10 matchs in conclave not very fan off pvp actualy i come too this game cuz i wantaded something coop and thats way i stay  if they do that im forced too farm conclave points in a mod i have no intresse too get those weapons

PS.i will probably will farm the conclave points if it comes too that cuz i want evrything in game but  is kinda mehhh cuz im not a PVP player

is that like 3000+6000 cause that is like 360 days of playing

fair enough, I think I broadly agree. But then, how do you feel about the numerous PvP mods, which can exclusively be obtainted by PvP that are now in PvE (mods like Twitch, etc.)?

You mean the mods that were added to the Sentient's drop tables? Yeah, not PVP acquirable only anymore. Twitch itself drops from Conculysts, and recently I obtained Air Recon from a Battalyst.

Edited by LazerSkink

Snipetron should be at least sold for conclave standings. Its one of the most powerful snipers right now in PvP and only few players have access to it unlike Gorgon or Latron who's base variant is widely accessible.

this

But also, if you don't like PvP don't farm for the weapon... just trade for it like you would any other Syndicate item.   No one is forced to do anything for god sake.  The drama here is absurd