Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Weapons' pure Status mods:

While you, guys & gals, are discussing Damage 3.0 system, any thoughts about pure Status mods? I'm speaking of +15%-30% ones (oh, and, of course, Secondary's Stunning Speed which is just a big joke with its +10% Status).

It was completely (and it's still is) ignored with Damage 2.0, and it's the same song about rainbow builds over and over again, just different melody: if we used all the damage mods for a high damage before DMG 2.0, now we're doing it with dual-stat mods to reach a high status on weapons.

There are Uncommon 90% elemental mods with 11 energy points, there are Uncommon 15-30% Status mods with 9 energy cost and then there are dual-stat mods with 60% Elemental Damage and 60% Status.

I see two ways:

Either

1) replace 10%, 15% and 30% Status with flat +10, +15, +30 Status numbers (just like Supras augment does) to make it useful

or

2) Increase mods' energy cost up to 11 points along with increased pure Status up to 90%

With Damage 3.0 (i understand that we still don't know how it will be) it could come in handy w/o messing with unwanted extra Status effects.

But i'd like to hear your thoughts or plans.

2. Anti-AFK improvements:

With the new released Sortie mode, the issue with AFK-players/Leechers is getting out of hands making Public games horrific. Sure, there's an Anti-AFK system, but does it resolve the problem in practice? I'd say no, 'cause if the leecher doesn't get his loot/reward, other players still suffer from him.

Some people say «just don't pay attention to leechers» or «leave the mission» (what about other players? You left, but others will encounter that leecher as well), but if we're going to lead these ways, pretending nothing is happening, it will become much worse.

So the question is, any ideas/plans about improving anti-AFK system?

3. Tennogen, Workshop and in-game market:

Is there any news about implementing Tennogen stuff from Workshop in our in-game market? Or you're still searching for ways to make it so? Just wondering C:

4. Dojo:

Will Dojo see/receive some love in this year or you're focused on Relays? I'm still dreaming about Docking Bay in it or about that Kubrow (and Kavats, too!) playground room with pets free-roaming there, yaaay *laughs* Seriously though, at least Simulacrum-like room or better decorations editor? Pleeease? C:

5. Relays:

Speaking of Relays and improvements they will get, have you thought about implementing option «Where would you like to be spawned on: Landing Craft | Relay» at Log-in screen?

6. Platinum discounts:

Is it possible to make Platinum discounts you get as daily reward giftable?

Simple example: I was getting so many 75% off ones, but i have enough platinum, so there's no reason i'd buy it. BUT. I've seen so many people who's trying to catch it and yet no luck so far. If i could gift my Plat discount, i'd surely do that. The good thing with that is people would buy it, and you guys get your cash, even with 75% off, 'cause the money is still money.

So in my case when i don't purchase Plat with a discount, sadly, no money means no honey, since that discount just expires and you aren't getting money at all (sowwy ;_; )

7. Conclave: 

What are your thoughts on possible(?) adding «Melee Only» mode in Conclave?

Keep up the good work, guys, you're the best! B)

Edited by Thundervision

I'm sure I'm not the first person to ask about this, and I'm also sure I'm not the first to be answered, but what of the regular blueprints? I have a few Dreads, and I'm worried about selling them for credits when I know I could get platinum or at least a good mod from them. 

Are they not authorized for that reason? That some people would exploit them? If that's the case, then why are there people offering mods for over 100 platinum? Some mods aren't even worth that much. Or prime parts, for that matter. Personally, I think platinum should be removed from trading, and only allow mods, parts, creds, and prints to be tradable. That prevents people from exploiting platinum. 

Again, I know I'm not the first person to address this. Nor will I probably be the last. I'm just curious is all. I feel like quite a few senior players could be taking advantage of the newer ones, while some players, such as myself, have farmed for the majority of their items.

Hi DE.

I love vast amount of content from the team and do appreciate all the hard work being placed into U18. However it has been sometime since we got something new for the Conclave or even heard from the PvP Dev Team themselves. I would assume they're hard at work as well but not hearing from them kind of put us conclave players in a uneasy state. Again thanks for all the new things DE and hope for greater things to come soon!

Edited by sanghije

1.Will we see a Impact Tonfa weapon in the game? i wanna be like my Hibari-Senpai!

2.Any news on Umbra Excalibur,and will there be a quest for the lore behind Umbra frames?

3.When will fixes for Maroo's Bazaar be coming? because so far its been a bit buggy

Other than saryn prime, how many new frames do y'all have planned to come out in the next few months? Are there any hints you can give as to what they might be like?

Another question, should we be expecting any AI boosts for Kubrows, or maybe even new breeds?

Hints on the extra rooms in the orbiter?

Honestly, I think I just want a nice shiny carrot to look at from the far end of the stick.

My questions:

Will there be an ability to replay old quest cutscenes?

Aklex Prime?

Drill based melee weapon? Let's be honest, it's one of the very few melee weapon types that the game as a whole does not have but seriously needs. (Also, I want an excuse to shout Giga Drill Break in game).

And finally, though I understand the reasoning as to why Excalibur Prime can't come to consoles due to it being available as a Founder's Package thing only, and that bringing it to consoles via Void drops would screw over every player who bought them, will there ever be a similar package available on consoles that will allow us to obtain it? I want it extremely badly.

Edited by (PS4)Ultima_Spike

Dojo Themed Customization, is this viable?

Like themed stuff from Grineer, Corpus, Infested to decorate the interiors. and "skins" to replace the texture of the rooms (not the design, the texture would be awesome enough).

I have a dream, and my dream is to build a Grineer Galleon Dojo, please make my dream happens DE ;-;

Yes Please.

shut_up_and_take_my_platinum_sfm_version

Trin Premium Skin, much excite!

Questions:

1) Catbrows - when?

2) The new Sortie point/token mechanic sounds great! Will it be retroactive (ie we can trade in previous sortie rewards for tokens), or, if you already have everything from the drop pool (except the leg. cores with their infinitesmall drop rate), is there no point doing sorties until the new mechanic is out?

3) Is War/Broken War ever going to be available separately from the current (largely cosmetic) ~600 plat bundle?

I have a lot of respect for the dev. team for making the recursive crafting requirements on War/Broken War a decision the player has to make, but it's entirely undermined by allowing people to avoid having to make the hard choice by throwing plat at it.

Please, please, please... can we get separate colouring slots for the metallic Prime accents, instead of just merging two channels from the original item to make way for the Prime parts?

Maybe even get back the colouring options we lost on such frames as Loki Prime.

Edit: Oh, and the return of the original derelict Dojo tilesets would be nice too.

Edited by LoopStricken

I guess I wanna know when they'll hopefully fix Ivara's animation issues, and problems with stealth, particulary when when she's wielding a bow, and the phantom arrow sticking out of her when cloaked.

Otherwise I wanna know more about Katbrows and if Archwings will ever get more missions and love.

Thanks for all the hard work DE!

- Please tell us what will happen with Sanctuary lore. There hasn't been a new global target to scan since the Guardsman, and the new daily missions don't give us any lore rewards. We want more lore entries!!!

- Pls show us a preview for the new star map.

- Kavats, Nef Anyo, Keela de Thaym when?

- What will be the next tileset?

Yes. Good to you.

WITNESS ME

1) Will past Prime Warframes be getting redesigned to bring them up to the visual quality of the most recent ones? For example, Frost Prime doesn't have as much metallic decorations as newer primes do, you need to use the Frost Prime helmet for any easily noticeable change to the metallic color.

2) Is there going to be Syndicate Melee and armor? If so, how close are we to getting them?

Can we get a prime noggle for saryn prime? That would be awesome

If this is a legit accessory for part of the Prime accessories I will legit buy Prime Access. It would be way better than that meh weapon keychain.

--------

Can we please get an Auction House or a place like RuneScape's Grand Exchange? Seriously. Maroo's Bazaar is totally worthless and Trade tab is Twin Queens awful.

Edited by Tyoccial