The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting All The Syndicates To Not Hate U?

(XBOX)BEHOLDEN64

Question

It's impossible for all syndicates to be neutral/like you

It's actually pretty easy to get all syndicates to be neutral.

Just rank 4 syndicates up to max-rank. (Merdian, Veil, Suba, Hexis OR Meridian, Veil, Perrin, Loka)

Then rank the remaining two syndicates, which are now hating you, up to a neutral rank.

If you want to remain that state, this will be pretty difficult and may be impossible on the long run.

You can be friendly with only 4 syndicates at the same time

for exemple . Wear Hexis sigil and farm until you get maxxed hexis + cephalon
then Wear Meridian sigil and use it to rank Red Veil as well ( you can't wear Red veil sigil cuz it will decrease Hexis + Cephalon) and then you got 4 friendly syndicates

if you want to farm again Hexis or Cephalon because you bought an item, it will decrease Red veil but you can still farm it after via Meridian

Edited by cob_metallica

Put on New Loka sigil.  Don't use any other sigil other than the one New loka is allied to and eventually you'll hit the point where you can rank up on them hating you less. then neutral and you'll be on the way to sancti tigris.

It's impossible for all syndicates to be neutral/like you.

Only why to get out of the hate is to work with the syndicate, in your case, you gotta work with New Loka. Initiate with them and get standing to get outta the hate :P

Ok but i does not let me rank up, right now im exiled and at -44,000 but even with the sigil on im not going down to condemned.

So i have managed to make 4 syndicates fully hate me and im not sure how to get out of it, ive initiated and put on their sigil but i dont earn any points and i can't go up another rank because it says i dont have enough points. Someone help please, i really want to get sancti tigris.

Easy peasy!

1. Click the initiation button, to receive the basic sigil for New Loka ( if you haven't done so already ).

2. Slap it on, and grind like mad! I prefer survival missions, farming for resources, and leveling other warframes. Your preferences will vary, of course :D

3. Once you're considered neutral ( +0 ), you can give the proper offerings in order to climb the ranks. Also, the syndicate missions ( for New Loka ) will appear for you.

Edited by Agent_Pookie

^ You don't "join" anything, you either have positive, neutral or negative Standing with a Syndicate,

wearing Sigils and running Syndicate missions changes Standing. That's it.

AFAIK you can do the initiation into any Syndicate anytime to get their base Sigil,

then wear that at least until you're Rank 1 to get access to that Syndicate's daily missions.

You can get them all to not hate you, but most of them won't particularly like you, either.

Just the way of it.

I'm at the point where I'm neutral to allied with all but one syndicate (Suda hates me, but I find it easy to live with its displeasure). Mostly this is from chasing syndicate primaries and is how it all shook out when I finally ran out of things to buy. There are still keys and building my army of ancients, but I've mostly removed all sigils and I'm basically ignoring the syndicates until new stuff appears.

It's not a particularly big deal to switch factions once you've been to exalted (or whatever they call it) with each. The only mildly painful part is the reactor/catalyst and forma you need to sacrifice to get out of the doghouse. Still takes a bit of time, but all those 13-15% sigils take most of the sting out of that.

Does require effort from you and there will be always one syndicate on which you will not have max rep since it keep going up and down, check here::

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Syndicate

Here you have the efficiency list of which ones you should focus on to have the best benefit.

Scroll down to View Supporting Efficiency List and check the ones you have and the ones you need to rank up.

I have Red Veil & Steel Meridian, so I do Red Veil missions using Red Veil sigil, these rank RV and SM.

After I'm done with those I switch over to New Loka sigil and do New Loka missions which rank up New Loka and Perrin Sequence but removes same amount from Steel Meridian, just keep them balanced, there's other combinations that work this well, check the list, top 4 are the best.

Then to have none hating you, you just sacrifice others you ranked up and then you cannot touch syndicates again since there's always someone who will hate you for doing missions for another, etc.

Good luck Tenno. :)

Edited by Rippz0r

I have Red Veil & Steel Meridian, so I do Red Veil missions using Red Veil sigil, these rank RV and SM.

After I'm done with those I switch over to New Loka sigil and do New Loka missions

Just for clarification, you don't need to / gain anything extra if you match the type of Sigil and mission.

Also, I prefer to have my Red Veil Sigil on all the time, this way I ultimately get some positive Steel Meridian Standing.

Considering you can go as high as 132k and as low as -44k... then... you can have all of them not nagging you... although... if you need to... be enemies with Steel Meridian... their rolling balls are just dam'n funny to watch (and if all possible, don't let loka hate you... the specter eximus platoon is really a nightmare to kill...)

(and if all possible, don't let loka hate you... the specter eximus platoon is really a nightmare to kill...)

It's only a nightmare if they catch you in a bad tile. In a large tile with line-of-sight breaks where you can separate them and hit them one at a time with melee, they just become super tedious (and I mean SUPER tedious)

Edited by TARINunit9

It's only a nightmare if they catch you in a bad tile. In a large tile with line-of-sight breaks where you can separate them and hit them one at a time with melee, they just become super tedious (and I mean SUPER tedious)

Amen to this. This is exactly what I do. People always tell me its way too hard, but in reality its really not.

its expensive to fix... you gotta pay each one for each rank, and the 2 bad ranks per faction eat up some money and I forget what, a forma each maybe?

You can get back to all neutral.

You can max 4 reps with some juggling --- what you do is use an ally to boost the 4th one, rather than earn it directly, so you don't lose rep in the other 3.  For example I did perrin, loka, and veil.   After maxing those, I used veil to boost steel to max ... slow, but doable, and now all 4 are fully open to me.

You can juggle rep and get all of them at extraordinary effort and time spent.   4 is simply the most that is generally practical, and 3 is the easy way out.