Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Alt Skin Concept - Devstream #67

KingTaro

So, for those that haven't seen it, they showed a very early concept of a zephyr skin during the devstream.

Now, I know that it's early concept, yet the moment I saw it i decided that I just had to give my two cents towards it.

It really looks nice, but I think they should scale the wings down a little, maybe actually fill them with light strips or something, like with valkyrs gersemi skin's back. The empty wings themselves... meh...

what's your opinion about it @ those who saw it?

the definitely should have energy filling them, and I am not sure about the idea of scaling them down. I kinda like having a wingspan that could actually hold up a human body.

I sincerely don't, I mean I know warframes have had some large ornaments at times but these are obscenely massive, not to mention the hideous clipping it would have with the enviroment and pretty much everything.

Warframes have had features that stand out before yes, but nothing compares to this in the slightest. I say scale them down to something reasonable in size and perhaps a shape modification or just adding some details so it's not just those.... things...?