Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.1: Operation Shadow Debt.

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the event/hotfix!~

Though I think you might have grabbed the wrong link, as this thread doesn't seem to tell me anything about the "clipping" issue, which by the way as well, if it's regarding the skirt, your legs with any animation or not, is clipping right through it.

Unless you're referring to holstered weapons, which also aren't fixed, as dual pistols for example, are always floating or pointing in weird directions i.e. into your body, more outwards, etc).

I'm sticking with Mesa's Noble stance since it's only of the only few animations that their legs are (for the most part) straight.

The ribbons' cloth physics though on her head seems to be be fixed though!~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Whoever is responsible for rewards at DE needs to try harder. I haven't seen a good event reward in ages. Vulkar wraith? Vulkar? Really? And a skin for the Lacera, one of the newest and most gimmicky weapons (second only to gunblade)? No thanks.

Actually, I prefer it this way. Not every weapon that comes out needs to be a boltor variant. Making unique variants of the less used weapons is a good way to get people to try them, at least for a while without introducing a bunch of event based power creep.

Edited by xRufus7x

Actually, I prefer it this way. Not every weapon that comes out needs to be a boltor variant. Making unique variants of the less used weapons is a good way to get people to try them, at least for a while without introducing a bunch of event based power creep.

I agree as well. They didn't really have to release any kind of reward at all beyond the usual "Catalyst" rewards.

I'm particularly excited about getting the Lancera skin, since it's now my second most used melee (Cerata being first). Personally, the more skins the merrier!

(also implying I don't agree with mrecentric's viewpoint on the Lancera. But hey, difference of opinions, nothing wrong with that!~)

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

I don't now where i supposed to post that so, pls DE, fix that, 2bug in 1h ...

In Excavation mission, Alad tell me some acolyte was here and after, lotus don't talk to me and the cryopod don't come 

http://imageshack.com/a/img912/6660/A0Iq6P.jpg

And 2nd bug is ... amazing ... or not ...

In figth with angs, i take hysteria and i kill her before the hysteria get out ... and ...

Hysteria in all the mission ...

Pls fix that
Edited by Neckels