Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Boss Do You Want To Be More Involved With The Lore?

Sartactics

Except Alad V, that salad face had like 7 events, 1 special alert and 2 quests. Making him related 10 times!

1. Vor (any Vor)

2. Jackal

3. Nef Anyo/Sergeant

4. The Hyenas

5. Raptor

6. Ambulas

7. Sargas Ruk

8. Tyl Regor

9. Kela De Thaym

10. Councilor Vay Hek

11. Lt Lech Kril

Corrupted Vor is the person I most want to have a lunch appointment with. He was very close to understanding what we are, before we killed him.  With his ascendancy through the void key and his time spent hanging out with the neural sentries in the void, I bet he has some fascinating things he could tell us.

Tyl Regor is interesting as one of the few really smart Grineer, and if DE ever decides to expand the universe and give us a way to redeem the Grineer as a culture, Tyl would be the first place I would inquire.

Somehow getting the Infested involved (moreso than the Jordas stuff, even) would be really awesome.

Anyways, I think Lech Kril could be really interesting. He's a personality we've seen nothing of, as only he and Kela haven't gotten any time in the limelight. He could potentially be pretty cool.

Corrupted Vor could be interesting too, given his current perspective of both us (the Tenno) and the Void in general.

Hard to say - most bosses are feeling and looking like placeholders, half of them are just robots. I guess Nef Anyo and his void cult could've been a nice addition, but really Warframe needs more orokin bosses.

Tyl Regor is interesting as one of the few really smart Grineer, and if DE ever decides to expand the universe and give us a way to redeem the Grineer as a culture, Tyl would be the first place I would inquire.

Grineer are irredeemable, they are all created with undying loyalty to Queens and extreme xenophobia, there're just too few "misfits" to bother - like, 3-4, including Clem, leader of Steel Meridian and a couple of her followers. Edited by Necrius

There always was two characters I always was curious on what they looked like.....

How about the grineer queens? or Frohd bek while were on the subject. They are supposedly the top leaders of their respective factions yet we get SO little from them in terms of lore. I Really want to fight them or fight with them, or something of the sort. Hek they haven't even been made into the game. 

Forget about "What old boss can we bring back to add lore to?"

Start asking "What NEW boss can we welcome into the system?"

But maybe your right, perhaps another "shadow debt mission is what players want in the sense that they farm a little bit and some guy says "Goo jub! yu da man!" And that's it is that really what players want?

Edited by CaterHowlett16

Corrupted Vor. He was the first enemy we encountered, and it's fitting if he's the last.

Also Sargas Ruk. I don't like Salad face too much so I wanna team with buddy Ruk and Red Veil here to set him on fire. Hellish fire.

Nah man, I'm telling you it's a chick

The Lotus even says Kril is a dude.

But on topic, I suppose I'd like to see Ruk appear in more lore stuff. Gradivus was awesome and Ruk was awesome there.

10/10 would work for an oppressive evil empire so long as Ruk is my general.