Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #68 Overview

AM-Bunny

Lucky i recently placed 4 formas on Spira caus as a pretty new weapon you dont expect to be primed that soon..

*Taking a deep breath*

GRIIIIIIND!!

i know hu? i kinda expected it "soon"-ish, but i thought they would be "umbra" weapons because those were the 2 weapons that came with umbra-excal's chinese bundle 

They'll probably be something like unranked copper fusion cores... something with really low fusion energy.

The main idea is to streamline the fusion process so that it's not so confusing for new players. It will be easier to comprehend if the only way to rank up mods is using Fusion Cores. They're not guaranteeing that this conversion process will impart more or less fusion energy than before.

I'm betting it will be approximately the same.

i was thinking they said they would convert to "cores of equivalent rarity" so all those dozens of "repelling spiral" mods i got would burn down to silver cores, and the hundreds of "warrior" mods would burn down to bronze, ect ect. 

I am wondering that noone came up with Typhus so far as possiblity for the new frame. I think the general idea behind him is kinda fitting behind a tomb.

some people have mentioned that. But most people find it to be an unrealistic possibility. I love to see that though. But I guess some people hate his design so try not to mention it too much ;)

Maybe a male frame coming next. After see that drawing my idea is on some vampyric frame or "undead" themed frame. Typhus could be fit the role also not seen so much other in this theme other just dracul.

Actually not found mummy themed frames or there is not so much significant concept idea.

Personally I would like the Flora, Tiburon, Vespa, Widow frames because these concepts was nice and almost well thought in powers. There is nothing set in stone in which frames should come earlier or later but I think the similar themed frames couldn't be a disadvantageous idea to release them. As in million times explained and overtalked there could be many frame with a theme with dozens of power variations. Saryn also toxic type frame so flora could go without any harm.