Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #68 Overview

AM-Bunny

Aye, i was hoping for cool chick in night dress+stocking with headphones (concept), but it seems like she was eating too much in process of converting and start to love old vinyl players so much, that she decided to put one on her shoulder, like wow. Atlest they keep headphones

Actually the ingame model picture looks squished. It has the wrong dimensions, so she looks "thicker" than she will be ingame.

Remember the whole debacle with Loki's deluxe skin. Everyone was raging about how "bad" it looked, but then we saw it ingame and it was actually really good. I suggest waiting until we see Banshee's skin ingame before you condemn it.

Actually the ingame model picture looks squished. It has the wrong dimensions, so she looks "thicker" than she will be ingame.

Remember the whole debacle with Loki's deluxe skin. Everyone was raging about how "bad" it looked, but then we saw it ingame and it was actually really good. I suggest waiting until we see Banshee's skin ingame before you condemn it.

Bad example, coz i still think that loki skin is fat and should be slimmer. Even tho i use it, i still think it can be done much better. And i know that DE can make a thin skin-trinity

I'm really surprised you guys aren't addressing The Sergeant next instead of Kela. Not only is that an extremely boring boss fight, the Corpus really need some personality other than Alad V. What little we've seen of Nef Anyo (assuming The Sergeant and Nef aren't the same person) really doesn't count, either--he showed up extremely briefly in the Tubemen event, and other than that we haven't seen him outside of False Profit.

To be honest... It was disappointing to some of us on PS4 to see that a healed Alad V was assisting when we sided with Nef for Tubemen event.

They could have at least left Alad V as his Mutalist Infested variant for us PS4 users.

I'm thinking Nef Anyo will be communicating with Corrupted Vor with Star Chart Rework.

(Nef doesn't seem like he is full Corpus and seems to be siding with the 'Void' like Corrupted Vor)

(Might make sense in the future if they decide to have Corrupted Vor and Nef Anyo as Void Tower Bosses)

Bad example, coz i still think that loki skin is fat and should be slimmer. Even tho i use it, i still think it can be done much better. And i know that DE can make a thin skin-trinity

I also think shown 3D-model is a little thick, but so far all of the Deluxe Skins except Prisma Excalibur have come across as being thinner to me.

Loki Prime thins down when using Deluxe Skin

Rhino Prime to Deluxe Skin seems slimmer.

Excalibur to Proto-Excalibur seems slimmer.

Same with Nyx(Prime) to Nemesis

Valkyr slimmed down with Deleuxe skin, as well.

(I'm unsure with Saryn as I have not acquired her Deluxe skin)

I'm hoping Banshee Deluxe Skin at least maintains current Banshee proportions or follows the precendent of Deluxe Skins being slimmer.

Oh, I didn't think about console differences with the Tubemen event.

Does anyone know who XboxOne sided with, maybe DE went with who ever was helped the most across all platfroms?

PC & Xbox (or Micorsoft) sided with Alad V

PS4 'Gave unto the Void' (Neffy)

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi

To be honest... It was disappointing to some of us on PS4 to see that a healed Alad V was assisting when we sided with Nef for Tubemen event.

They could have at least left Alad V as his Mutalist Infested variant for us PS4 users.

I'm thinking Nef Anyo will be communicating with Corrupted Vor with Star Chart Rework.

(Nef doesn't seem like he is full Corpus and seems to be siding with the 'Void' like Corrupted Vor)

(Might make sense in the future if they decide to have Corrupted Vor and Nef Anyo as Void Tower Bosses)

Oh, I didn't think about console differences with the Tubemen event.

Does anyone know who XboxOne sided with, maybe DE went with who ever was helped the most across all platfroms?

I honestly think that they should have kept the left arm on the banshee deluxe skin the way it is in the concept art (jagged black shadow-like projections that remind me of some sort of evil spirit made of darkness)

On another note can any1 100% confirm that they said saryn, nikana, and spira primes would be in the next prime access during the devstream?

On another note can any1 100% confirm that they said saryn, nikana, and spira primes would be in the next prime access during the devstream?

They 100% said Saryn.

The other items in the Prime Access package they mentioned that everyone already knew since they were leaked in the codex. The only Prime items that fit that bill are Nikana Prime and Spira Prime. So those items were not 100% confirmed to be in the Prime Access, but I'm putting it in the overview anyway since it's about a 98% confirm... I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Vz9zdOS.png

Baro Ki'Teer
• Baro will return on PC next week

Banshee Deluxe Skin
• Coming soon
• Will not be packaged with 18.5, it might be right before or right after

3d64e734f401e635a44a35fcd0aa1087.pngedbd1ad1ca5426dcff62d5d2dca807b3.png8f86c691c7c0795509beb097439fc4c6.png349c9b366a9195a0853245aa112c14a4.png

Kela De Thaym
• Revamped boss fight is in full production
• Highly mobile fighter
• Is the next boss fight, release date is U19
• Click
to see many of Kela's new animations

New Warframe
• Releasing in U18.5
• Mysterious image shown to hint at its theme
• Judging by the reactions to Twitch chat, it seems the theme might be Egypt/mummy

04a03006081e985b6cb4d70b46a23725.png

Kavat
• Kavats will offer more utility than Kubrow's pure damage
• Certain Kubrow mods, like Sanctuary, that offer utility will be shared between Kavats and Kubrows
• Some of the more aggressive Kubrow mods will not be usable by Kavats
• There are two main breeds in development: cheshire and mirror
• The cheshire cat will offer luck based powers, like occassionally instantly reloading your weapon at no cost
• The mirror breed will create weak points in enemies and possibly reflect enemy bullets back at them
• For Kavats and Kubrows you will be able to keep them as puppy/kittens if you wish

Starchart Revamp/New Player Experience
• Steve has a solid foundation now for the Starchart revamp
• There's been a lot of thought put into the new player experience, and how the Starchart can help it
• Fusion will be simplified - you will *only* be able to rank mods up with Fusion Cores
• You will be able to convert duplicate Mods into Fusion Cores, so you can still use those to rank up mods

Mission Changes
• Excavation is not going to be touched at the moment, despite the recent controversy from Glenn's testing
• Other mission types will updated to be more appealing
• Exterminate is getting updated to minimize backtracking for enemies - now the minimap marker will track the enemy furthest from the exit

Sabotage 2.0
• The next mission type to get revamped
• There are multiple ways to complete the missions, including stealth, brute force, or defensive
• The outcomes and how you escape is based on the method you choose to sabotage the ship
• Environmental hazards will be imposed based on the sabotage method
• Read more about it in the Dev Workshop post
• Click
to see Rebecca test out the new mission type

New Helmets
•  New helmets have been designed for Wukong, Nezha, and Atlas

f6b5b4e8cb64926faaefc0fb78a8c2b4.png9244a8ea0387fd344d3a182490951fcd.pnged0bc4b566e3af305ad29fe6bf22aa10.png

Saryn Prime Access
• Nikana Prime and Spira Prime are part of the Saryn Prime Access

The Rest
• Enemy markers on the map will be updated to show enemy facing and change state based on enemy awareness
• In the next update, you will be able to purchase up to 5 additional loadout slots for 20p each
• Archwing racing and PVP content has been discussed, and probably will happen at some point
• Nyx Statue will be available for order in the merch store in late Spring
• Shadow Debt on consoles is still in development, it's not ready to be sent for cert
• Steam Workshop round 2 concludes Feb 11

if this is it, then i'm dead - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/417259-warframe-concept-axzavior-the-knight-warframe-high-quality-concept-arts-update2015625-text-skills-updated-suggestions-needed/?hl=axzavior10506959_928167717223634_883163037546908