Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #68 Overview

AM-Bunny

The Sabotage update looks good. Certainly going to be interesting to see how it plays out...of course, it is also going to be interesting to see what it holds within those Grineer Caches that showed up whilst Rebecca played through.

As for the next frame, I admit that the Sarcophagus picture sent me thinking along the lines of Necrons. Either event, will be...tentatively interested to see what it's going to be and how it plays. Ivara has set a high bar for new additions to the roster.

Awareness changes are great, but a much better demonstration of them would be welcome as it was just not possible to see what was going on that map. And of course, I really hope that the awareness/facing display isn't too heavily involved with similar colours as that's not quite handy. Still...if enemies have to be directly alerted than 'omnipotent awareness', that will certainly help a stealth run. Nothing quite as annoying as killing the guy at the back of the room only for all his friends to know exactly what just went down without LoS and start chasing you down.

Either event, good stuff. Looking forward to when we'll be seeing Mag and Volt touch ups and improvements.

Is it release date for 18.5  set ?

It wasn't specified, but I definitely got the impression that it's not next week.

They mentioned that the Banshee skin isn't packaged with 18.5 and might possibly release before 18.5, which would only be possible if 18.5 was at least 2 weeks away.

*waiting to throw money at banshee*

Ohhh, I'm thinking mummy frame.

If so, then hopefully abilities that can:

• trap and entomb the enemy?

• steal enemy armor and attach it to him/herself?

• unleash a plague of locusts?

Someones been playing Smite.

Edited by maj.death

*waiting to throw money at banshee*

Not going to lie, it looks really great. People that enjoy translating the Tennobet writing on Warframes will have their hands full with her though.

Lucky i recently placed 4 formas on Spira caus as a pretty new weapon you dont expect to be primed that soon..

*Taking a deep breath*

GRIIIIIIND!!

According to the Codex stats, it seems as though it might be a downgrade from vanilla Spira though. Don't despair yet...

If the new frame frame is gonna be a mummy this will be it's theme song in my headcannon

or this if it's a vampire mummy instead

That Nezha alt helmet looks like a wabbit to me. Or a rat. Can't unsee it...

Also Banshee's new skin makes her not look like a Xenomorph. So that's progress I guess. Or not. Alien design adds some charm to her.

Edited by WhisperByte

If the new frame frame is gonna be a mummy this will be it's theme song in my headcannon

or this if it's a vampire mummy instead

That Nezha alt helmet looks like a wabbit to me. Or a rat. Can't unsee it...

Also Banshee's new skin makes her not look like a Xenomorph. So that's progress I guess. Or not. Alien design adds some charm to her.

I want bunny frame T^T

Also, I barely remember Mummies Alive - I think I was like 6 when that show was on, but that intro was actually badass.