The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Not Get Correct Event Trophy.

WingedCrusade

Question

Being the Warlord of a little Ghost clan, I saw the requirements being 100 waves in the Endurance for the Gold trophy... Now, I literally myself did all 100 waves, and only got the inbox message with a Terra Cotta trophy.

Terra Cotta.

The trophy you get for just participating.

I was really looking forward to having a nice gold trophy for my clan... Is there a way to fix this? A reason I missed that explains why I didn't get my gold trophy?

Please help. :S

11 answers to this question

To be honest I'd have to ask because I don't know how many ran it, but it's a 9 member clan, but I'm just more miffed that I did 100 freaking waves for absolutely nothing.

It'd be nice if this were clarified by DE when they post the event details.

It was pretty clearly stated.

fm6.png

My two person clan didn't find going past wave 15 reasonable, so we stopped there and got the Terracotta.

I would also like to point out the reason for it: To require clans to organize. If you could just run five waves over and over, it would make it very easy for a few people to carry a clan. Making it be sums that are totally unreasonable for a small portion of a clan to attain makes it require more organization, which is why only one moon clan got gold and one got silver.

Edited by egregiousRac

Event rewards were total for you.

Clan rewards were the total best.  If you only did 5 waves each time, you got a score of 5.  If one of the runs made it to 20, your score is 20.

If you had other players and one of them got 20 as well it'd be 20+20 to 40.

I did read one issue where somebody left a clan in between the event and the trophies getting handed out, and their score was no longer counted for the clan's.  Could it have been something like that?

EDIT: And also, about how many people are in the clan and what's the max wave each of them reached?

Edited by Rydian

I did read one issue where somebody left a clan in between the event and the trophies getting handed out, and their score was no longer counted for the clan's.  Could it have been something like that?

EDIT: And also, about how many people are in the clan and what's the max wave each of them reached?

To be honest I'd have to ask because I don't know how many ran it, but it's a 9 member clan, but I'm just more miffed that I did 100 freaking waves for absolutely nothing.

It'd be nice if this were clarified by DE when they post the event details.

Edited by WingedCrusade

This is sadly the first time from the developers I call this a bunch of junk, In my opinion the event was NOT clearly stated and made me and my 3 member clan think that when we saw 100 waves done out of the endless wave counter at the bottom (the one showing how many waves it takes for the weapon skin) that we had accomplished our goal and that was that, now we find only a bronze trophy when we did what we thought was gold work. If we knew better we would have tried harder and that's that, it was not clearly stated.

I think personally that we should have a similar counter in ALL events displaying how far a clan must go or have gone in order to get a specific trophy. I mean would it have killed anyone to show something displaying we accomplished enough to achieve X trophy instead of taking a guess on something that can be taken a very different way when reading it during an event?

Just want to GARENTEE something next time is all, me and I'm certain many clans would like this in the future!

PS: Really I would like a representative to prove this is being taken into consideration and not lightly for us who work hard in the game we love and want to be rewarded properly for.