Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shouldn't We Have Syndicate Protection?

(PSN)Dark-TailedFox

I've been thinking about something for a while.

When we're allied with syndicates, they show their thanks by letting us buy things off them, when they hate our existence, they send death squads our way.

Usually when someone has talents that benefit you, don''t they usually take measures to protect their investments for as long as possible?

Why is it that if Suda, Arbiters, or Meridian (though rollers are a laugh and a half) send a squad, Loka, Veil, or Sequence don't dispatch backup for you or vice versa to deal with the obstacle when solo? (Those damn scavenger drones....)

(Don't mention "because they're easy to kill" or "insert comment of tigris/opticor/tonkor/kulstar against them". It's a story concept that irks me a bit.)

What I don't mind is low ranked noobs given a Consumable signal that beams to all Syndicate members "help me pls"

And any Syndicate member that has their Scanner (Radio) on can tap in on the signal and join them

(Unless the match is already full then it will summon Syndicate operatives instead) 

one way of doing this "protection" is in the same way as they sent death squads like lets say i have max rep with perrin and almost max with loka then they would give us a passive protection so when another syndicate attacks like meridians then loka and perrin squads spawn at same time to help us but they are gone as soon as the death squad is dead but that passive wont be active for low ranks on the syndicates on for the last ones or even the max rank as there you would be someone that helped them and is kinda important to them

sorry for english

Limited ressources? The syndicates support the tenno (one man armys) because they need their help to realize their goal and fight off the overwhelming force of the grineer and corpus.

I hope the planed syndicate quest gives them more lore and unlocks something.

I want a Suda quest where you go on a crusade to destroy New Loka. Suda Vult

Maybe for full rep you could get a item that goes into gear that will summon 5 specters from your syndicate for free of charge. (Have this have a cooldown like Focus abilities)

This actually would be a huge buff for some of the less used Syndicates that have great specters.

More to the point, when they send a failed deaths quad after you, you should be able to strike back. Assassinate their syndicate head, just like any grineer, corpus or infested boss. The bosses come back, so it doesn't matter. The point is, no one should dare threaten the Tenno and remain unscathed. =)

The reason that you get no help from syndicate is that if you kill them you get a reward of a gear BP, if you are unable to fight them then try running away and letting someone else with the tools to do the job finish it for you.

Maybe you started syndicates too early or perhaps you need to max your frames and weapons out, personally I havent had much difficulty with syndicate death squads since I learned their vulnerabilites, yes there are occasions when you have a weak frame/weapons but as I say you can always run and snipe them from a distance even if you play solo.

Stalker, G3 etc also turn up when you least expect them too, it is part of the game and why you should not start a mission completely naked

Also I believe that they spawn at the location where you received the warning, so standing still waiting for them to appear will make them spawn in your lap, not realy such a good idea when movement gives you options

Edited by LeMoog

The Syndicate are supposed to need our help in achieving there goal. And you are supposed to support the Syndicate that follows what is close to your beliefs.

If anything i find it weird that the Syndicate you are opposing, even sends hit squads after you.

They should have a limited amount of resources at there disposal and attempting to punish a frame(the one thing they can attack currently) for not believing in there cause, is more likely to push them even further to the competition and at the same time waste potential and valuable resources.