The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make My Decision For Me. Should I Buy The Saryn Prime Pack?

(PSN)flyersfan314

Question

This is complicated to answer a question like this one...

- If you enjoy to play as Nova, you don't have to buy the Prime Access.

- If you have already played as Saryn and love the gameplay, why not, but do you really want to spend 80$? If you have platinum, you can trade with players in this case.

- If you have no problem to spend a lot of money and haven't regrets after this purchase, this is your choice.

Personally, I will buy this one because I'm waiting this moment for years and this is my way to thank the team, even more if the design is gorgeous (and this Prime Access will be a beautiful birthday gift), this will be my choice.

What is yours after this?

Have you played Saryn?  If you did, did you enjoy playing with her?  Saryn Prime will play the same way as regular Saryn, and if you didn't like the normal version, you wouldn't like the primed version.  Also, I don't know how you play Nova, but I think reworked Saryn plays very differently than Nova so you might want to keep that in mind.  Basically, I recommend you build and play regular Saryn before you decide to buy Saryn Prime.  This way you can find out if you do like her play style before you spend money on the prime version.  You can always sell the regular version once you get the prime version to save frame slots.

There no point, with nerfed saryn and spyra prime downgrade (from codex leak) only thing in this pack that worth something of getting right away is a nikana prime, but you can just farm\buy it from trade

Saryn wasn't nerfed. She is a totally new frame now.

Spira Prime is actually supposed to be "Kunai Prime" but due to the aesthetics, it is gonna be called Spira Prime, don't even know if DE is planning to buff it after launch or whatever.