Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Natural Talent As And Exilus Mod

(XBOX)BsT xRedeye

i'm not sure it would matter much unless that's the only Exilus mod you use. You'd still need to formas all the things.

I don't find myself using much at all. While there are a few builds I'd like to have it in.. I don't want replace other mods within those builds due to reduced duration, strength etc for minimal casting speed improvements. If you look at other mods within the exilus class it makes me feel natural talent was perhaps overlooked or there is some other reason it is not.

Now that drift mods are a thing I don't see much reason for Natural Talent to not be exilus.

Drift mods are multiple stat mods though, with usually much lesser percentages than you would even see on a nightmare mod. They are weakened versions by quite a lot. 

I don't think DE is likely to do this. It would become a mandatory exilus mod on several frames, and others who never thought of using it for a dps increase before, would realize how great it increases certain other dps frames power, and would start slotting it in the exilus slot where they never had "room" for it before. 

I don't think it's likely... it could, even if only theoretically for now (because no one really does this) give a significant increase to dps for certain frames, whereas the drift mod only gives 15% which is a very very small bonus on it's own. I think Speed Drift was their "natural talent in an exilus slot", and that it's actually a sign they don't intend to put mods like talent in exilus. Instead, they will give us dual/triple stat mods with a very weakened effect that do some of what we want. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a exilus mod in the future that has more than one effect, and has an equilibrium like ability with a diminished percentage of return compared to the mod. 

I think it should definitely be exilus because even then it would be hard to slot. It's so non-essential that I'd almost always pick Rush or a drift mod instead anyway.

Maybe it's just too weak. +50% casting speed really means -33% cast time. So for abilities where you really want to reduce their cast time (like Volt's 4) it doesn't help enough. 0.66 sec cast time for that ability is still ridiculous. Might as well slot a different mod.

Edited by Inmemoratus