Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Bring Back The Forma Blueprint Alert Missions More Often! (Or At Least Allow Trading Forma Bp)

TheMurderface

Yeah, wtf is with drops. T2 Survival should've brought at least 1 forma bp for 30 minute stay. You know what would be neat? If they made built forma a bit more common, and Forma bp extremely rare, but permanent.

Edited by Necrius

Luckily I just finished forma-ing all my weapons (except I need one more in my Lex Prime now that I'm pumping up my primed pistol mods). The problem is that I wanted to farm some forma over the past few weeks to prepare for the new primes and... haven't gotten any. Like, at all. It's been almost a week since my last forma drop and I've been farming Triton, Oceanum, and other places that drop t2/t3 keys for sabs and survivals whenever I wasn't running the void. I'd occasionally take a break to go level a weapon over in Draco, or something, but other than that all I've done is key farm and void farm for something that I used to get so often I felt like I'd never run out.

Heck, I'd even be okay with sorties having a repeatable forma reward of 1 to 5 completely built forma. Anything to make it more common for everyone. I might have to give ODD a try, wasn't aware they dropped there, actually. Never got one when I was farming it.

Luckily I just finished forma-ing all my weapons (except I need one more in my Lex Prime now that I'm pumping up my primed pistol mods). The problem is that I wanted to farm some forma over the past few weeks to prepare for the new primes and... haven't gotten any. Like, at all. It's been almost a week since my last forma drop and I've been farming Triton, Oceanum, and other places that drop t2/t3 keys for sabs and survivals whenever I wasn't running the void. I'd occasionally take a break to go level a weapon over in Draco, or something, but other than that all I've done is key farm and void farm for something that I used to get so often I felt like I'd never run out.

Heck, I'd even be okay with sorties having a repeatable forma reward of 1 to 5 completely built forma. Anything to make it more common for everyone. I might have to give ODD a try, wasn't aware they dropped there, actually. Never got one when I was farming it.

It really seems they've changed the droprate recently. I used to get way more Forma before

The problem is, us veteran players complained about getting forma bps in T3 and T4 rotation B and C. We didn't feel like that was a good reward to be getting at that level of content. But the "fix" that came out in response to this longstanding gripe was to remove forma bps from the drop table almost entirely, so that they're now super rare. Feast or famine, I guess.

The problem is, us veteran players complained about getting forma bps in T3 and T4 rotation B and C. We didn't feel like that was a good reward to be getting at that level of content. But the "fix" that came out in response to this longstanding gripe was to remove forma bps from the drop table almost entirely, so that they're now super rare. Feast or famine, I guess.

Let's hope for the best and let's wait for another fix then bruh LOL

The problem is a few veteran players complained. Those who already had enough of them because they were constantly playing Void missions.

My blueprint stack was never all that big.

The complaints were frequent and generated many posts in agreement.

A vocal minority is still a minority. (I don't think the forums are representative)

Anyway, doesn't matter now. What matters is that we get more Forma again. Preferably in a way that those who need them can do missions specifically geared to gather them.

A vocal minority is still a minority. (I don't think the forums are representative)

Anyway, doesn't matter now. What matters is that we get more Forma again. Preferably in a way that those who need them can do missions specifically geared to gather them.

There isn't much evidence to indicate that the veterans who wanted forma out of the later rotations of T3-T4 were a minority.

It seems to me the best answer is to put forms bank into the A-B rotations of T1-T2. Those tiers are often suited for early grinding already (assuming one doesn't just Draco everything), so it's a good fit.

+1. Just got some new weapons with fun mechanics to try out (think it's safe to call myself a veteran player by now) and Forma BP drop rates are seriously low now. TOO LOW in fact. We need a new drop location already. And seriously the 'Hey Tenno here's a Forma BP for completing Rotation C haha screw you!' trend needs to stop. NOW.

There isn't much evidence to indicate that the veterans who wanted forma out of the later rotations of T3-T4 were a minority.

It seems to me the best answer is to put forms bank into the A-B rotations of T1-T2. Those tiers are often suited for early grinding already (assuming one doesn't just Draco everything), so it's a good fit.

There isn't much evidence either way is what I'm saying. Vocal minorities and all that.

Also, getting Forma Blueprints out of C rotations =/= veterans have an abundance of them. And well, there are a few veterans in here and also in the other topic with suggestions that was mentioned by Educated_Beast.

Getting more Forma BP alerts as the OP suggested is also a very good idea because those guys who gathered enough of them just don't have to run those (point 6 in the suggestion thread).

Edited by Kontrollo

this post makes no sense..... If you lack Formas, it's because you don't play the game.

I've been back for almost a month now, looking for Forma BP every day. Please if you don't get what's going on for me (which apparently is true about you), just stop dropping random comments about things you do not have a single clue about. 

Cheers. 

you probably got them before they nerfed the drop rate, they are much less common now. 

They ARE rare, and there are ignorant dudes talkinbout how I "don't play the game" became the reason I got zero Formas and Forma BPs for the last continuous 20+ days looking for them.

Such sad though.

They ARE rare, and there are ignorant dudes talkinbout how I "don't play the game" became the reason I got zero Formas and Forma BPs for the last continuous 20+ days looking for them.

Such sad though.

It gets worse when you think about how many forma you need in the game, if you plan on getting every weapon in the game somewhat powerful, say 3 forma on average. That's at least 500 forma, and that is just weapons and this is assuming that you don't sell a weapon then get it again. 

Edit, actually i went to the wiki and counted every weapon in the game, besides sentinel weapons. Assuming you will put 3 forma on rifles and secondaries on average, no forma on melee on average, and one forma on archwing guns on average, you will need 510 forma. This does NOT include forma required to craft weapons. This number increases to 590 forma if you forma each warframe 3 times and 634 forma if you include the forma's used to create some of the weapons. As not everyone has the braton and lato vandal, and excalibur and skana prime, this adds to the margin of error. Like i said, this is average since you may use more or less forma. 

Let me say that again, 634 forma.

Edited by Darthmufin

It gets worse when you think about how many forma you need in the game, if you plan on getting every weapon in the game somewhat powerful, say 3 forma on average. That's at least 500 forma, and that is just weapons and this is assuming that you don't sell a weapon then get it again. 

TRUE! And yeah in order to get my Rhino to the current levels of power, I Forma'ed him four times in total. Can't say that was a good line of decisions but yeah I got that Rhino going on for me, which is real nice when you think about being mad and stomp S#&$ up all the damn time haha

TRUE! And yeah in order to get my Rhino to the current levels of power, I Forma'ed him four times in total. Can't say that was a good line of decisions but yeah I got that Rhino going on for me, which is real nice when you think about being mad and stomp S#&$ up all the damn time haha

i actually did some more calculations and it's even worse lol, its more around 600 forma ;_;