The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro's Biggest Failure Ever?

BoskiSmok

It isn't a mark, that's a bad description.

It is a consumable item you can equip to your gear wheel.  When you use it you throw out an orb and it summons the boss you bought the item for immediately. 

As others have stated, though, I don't really see the benefit to any player who already has the items these bosses drop.

oh ok, that's awesome then

I've been needing that Brakk piece for a while now, and I don't do raids.

Good move!

Just so I'm clear, 200 ducats for a mark that turns a (at best) 3% chance into a 100% chance, on a planet of our choice with a load out of our choice?

Not sure what there is to complain about? Especially if only one player needs the mark, then you can mark share, getting 4 chances for 200 ducats.

There's still RNG involved with the actual drop table. This is literally something that requires Ducats but doesn't guarantee anything useful, as opposed to say a weapon or a mod.

I like the idea of the baits, but I absolutely won't spend Ducats on them. Now, if they were available through Syndicates at the highest tier for around 20,000 standing, I could go for that.

For real man, 

if you dont like it then for the love of god JUST leave and stop complaining.

Lots of people had not the change to buy these previous items.

Thank you Baro, iam happy with my chest piece (last needed for full set) got me a primed reach and gorgon.

Edited by RMSjael

So you're telling me you're willing to lay down 100 + ducats for a mark that litterly takes just 1 or 2 assaination misisons to get? are you nuts?

Unless these are Permanent marks.. which creates a whole other problem on itself.

I guess these can be read as a "100% guaranteed spawn item" but is that still worth the ducats? for a 1 time 100% guaranteed spawn consumable? i think not. Especialy with the RNg involved.. your "100% spawn chance" could still just net you a "heated charge" mod.. is that realy worth 100 ducats to you?

Also it's a bad idea to introduce item consumables to make certain parts of the game skipable. Atleast the warframes/weapons you buy with plat still need to be lvled and forma'd. this is litterly just a "skip the rng spawn" item and it might een turn out worthless besides.

This mark WILL SPANW you the boss u choise if u got stalker mark and use it STALKER WILL SPAWN INSTANTLY 

Did ya mean "Baros biggest success ever"?

This time he brought almost 3,4 times the amount of items he usually had with him. One time use guaranteed death squad spawn for either stalker, G3 or harvester, three different 3 day boosters, a weapon, primed mod, and a whole set of prime armor!

Honestly, I have no use for the death marks or the boosters, I already own the weapon and mod so the only thing I bought for myself is the prime armor (although pakal is still the best <3). Even if I didn't like any item I still wouldn't complain simply due to the diversity and number of items. It's absolutely amazing!

Also it's a bad idea to introduce item consumables to make certain parts of the game skipable. Atleast the warframes/weapons you buy with plat still need to be lvled and forma'd. this is litterly just a "skip the rng spawn" item and it might een turn out worthless besides.

And that truly said.

Sokol, you have right that he brought a lot of stuff, but you are in a endgame state? Sorry but all stuff besides this marks was earlier, so ppl who regularly buy from trader, this items are usless.

Edited by BananowySmok

Here we go with PC players complaining AGAIN! Sooner or later DE is just going to strip Baro from the game because of you guys. Smh. 

Unlike most, i'm fine with the cosmetic items he brings, it gives free-players a chance at some bling. The mods are a mixed bag, but for this weekend, i'm certainly happy that he brought back Primed reach, cause it makes for fun melee builds. The Boss marks are simply a horrible design decision, just like how the boosters and Potato's he offered aren't worth their price.

The only gripes i ever have with Baro is that some of his mods are borderline powercreep, which are part of a the bigger problem of damage scaling and mandatory mods this game has. (This is however on Scott's radar and they're busy with finding a way to fix these issues)

And the other problem is items with poor design or pricing. (Mostly the boosters, potato's and the current deathmarks. To a lesser extend the event mods, which seem like a bad excuse to avoid giving us a repeat, or another event instead)

And for the White Knights out there thinking "What do you have against DE you ***-hole!";

I love DE for making this game to what it is now, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have it's flaws.

If i critique this game i do it because i care about it and want to see it become the best it can be for both DE and the players sake.

If i didn't care about a game's development i wouldn't bother wasting my time giving critique about it.

I'm not one of those sad people who get some weird pleasure out of spewing pure hatred towards a game, actively dissuading people from it and insulting the creators, simply cause they didn't like it.