Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.11

DE_Adam

Buff focus lens gains BACK to what they were Pre-convergence.....make the convergence pickup ADD ON to focus instead of REPLACING focus gains (especially noticeable in solo or when a squad is spread out like usual)...the fact that you guys didnt mention any of the NERFS in the steam last week was unexpected.....

The way you proposed the convergence pickup in the stream was that it was going to be optional NOT mandatory (like everything else seems to be now a days ie. damage mods) it makes spending 40 plat on greater lenses USELESS due to the .50 gain between normal lens and greater.......and forcing us to use convergence pickups that spawn in inconvenient places if we want to even think of getting through a mission with more than 1k focus.

Edited by xcynderx

Ok played a loot dark sector and few other things with my Chroma ( since hes the only one with greater lens) so the topic focus artifact. Have to give bad criticism here, why cause i invited friends to play warframe and they all low lvl. There some issue i would like to point out!!!i do not have time some time in certain mission to walk 100 km way back to a point to get the artifact so i can get my focus for my power to get. Not to mention i have to leave a point what i have to defend! Second its totally bad made i have actual to kill stuff to get focus points LOL sorry but the whole system right now is big loss for me from 20-30 missions i play barely getting any i ended up with 0 focus points and that’s big thx for it.

From the play style right now only way to get Focus power points is playing Dark Sector with affinity booster.While normal missions I had situation that I finished with 0 points.

Buff focus lens gains BACK to what they were Pre-convergence.....make the convergence pickup ADD ON to focus instead of REPLACING focus gains (especially noticeable in solo or when a squad is spread out like usual)...the fact that you guys didnt mention any of the NERFS in the steam last week was unexpected.....

The way you proposed the convergence pickup in the stream was that it was going to be optional NOT mandatory (like everything else seems to be now a days ie. damage mods) it makes spending 40 plat on greater lenses USELESS due to the .50 gain between normal lens and greater.......and forcing us to use convergence pickups that spawn in inconvenient places if we want to even think of getting through a mission with more than 1k focus.

I'm sorry to say this, but it's not the fault of Focus Convergence that you're not getting enough points. Focus can be earned quicker than ever now.

KFyzpne.jpg

I'm sorry to say this, but it's not the fault of Focus Convergence that you're not getting enough points. Focus can be earned quicker than ever now.

KFyzpne.jpg

BS. For 90% of people it's ten times worse now. It also makes people run like headless chickens around the map hunting for the flashy things in order to gain nearly as much focus as they did before - and considering that it can spawn 50, 100 or more meters away it's awful. Both in solo or team play, just awful.

It seems DE traded decent focus gain for focus sharing. I do not know how it works, but I have a feeling they couldn't balanced it or something so the group would share it without getting 4x more affinity/focus as we did before. And the worst part, they didn't bother to even tell us that focus sharing is a thing now.

So changes that weren't mentioned at all in the patchnote:

1. The silent nerf of the focus without convergence to ridiculous 1,5%.

2. No word on new focus sharing. Which is kinda even more frustrating than the nerf itself for some people who were trying o gain focus using "old ways".

3. No word on changing the fact that previously we could see how much focus we earned even when we capped it. Now once you capped it, it doesn't show on the mission screen.

Horrible stuff.

BS. For 90% of people it's ten times worse now. It also makes people run like headless chickens around the map hunting for the flashy things in order to gain nearly as much focus as they did before - and considering that it can spawn 50, 100 or more meters away it's awful. Both in solo or team play, just awful.

It seems DE traded decent focus gain for focus sharing. I do not know how it works, but I have a feeling they couldn't balanced it or something so the group would share it without getting 4x more affinity/focus as we did before. And the worst part, they didn't bother to even tell us that focus sharing is a thing now.

So changes that weren't mentioned at all in the patchnote:

1. The silent nerf of the focus without convergence to ridiculous 1,5%.

2. No word on new focus sharing. Which is kinda even more frustrating than the nerf itself for some people who were trying o gain focus using "old ways".

3. No word on changing the fact that previously we could see how much focus we earned even when we capped it. Now once you capped it, it doesn't show on the mission screen.

Horrible stuff.

Yes, you're right....cause you demand it fits and when it doesn't, pound harder and demand DE makes it right!

zayRPg9.jpg

Yeah make it looks like there was no nerf and developers didn't screw up and didn't hide the truth from us. Go on and say it has no impact on the players at all and that it didn't made half of the gear you had lenses on completely useless and just a waste of plat. Go on and say it's a right approach to give us no information on the changes and that's it's right to make us figure out new ways of gaining focus again, to figure out how it works now at all, spend more money and time just because someone was too lazy to write 2 words in the patchnote in order to avoid a S#&$storm that happened regardless.

Great customer service, 10/10. Also like how some players defend it like they also work there and their salary depends on it.