The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip All Corpus Missions

EsotericOwl

Question

New Moa introduced... more like, now you have above boss lvl enemies just running around, comboing you even more then ever taking no damage because you can only really do anything to their back, but they always are multiple of them, no matter where you go ... i haven't died no any bosses that much, how much i died in 1 day.. i'm done trying, thanks for reducing the game to 2/3 size.

Edited by EsotericOwl

15 answers to this question

And to think: this was a fan concept enemy that people voted for. I mean the whole purpose of the unit was to block player progress through maps, and now that it's here, everyone hates it.

:3

Isn't that the point? The player-base would rather choose what they hate than let DE do it. Better for DE too, they're not the target of any backlash. Just wish the Hyenas weren't in the alert. It's rather annoying to get slowed down to nothing constantly. (I don't have Mag anymore T-T)

Let me point out that they can be avoided entirely since they only come after you if the alarm system is currently alerted. It's almost if DE is making the alarm system an actual threat rather than a minor annoyance.

This. I actually bother to keep it down now i know they be a comin