Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Size Chart

Jakcal

ftychqN.png

Just going to copy paste.

Not exact to the exact cm, but pretty close. It's not all the units, but I either left some out because they're just a sub-class of something that's here , or I don't know it exists/forgot about it/2 lazee.

Would appreciate if people posted units I missed.

UPDATE 1: Added Scrambus/Datalyst/Comba. Increased Raptor size, decreased Razorback size. Added Lynx.

Link to Grineer.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/609964-grineer-size-chart

Edited by Jakcal

Comba/Scrambus?

Thanks, I'll get them by tomorrow.

Razorback looks alittle big, especially as it fits in the same room as the jackal.

Thanks for catching that, it's wrists are supposed to be 1.5 meters tall, not 2, though the difference isn't huge. I'll fix it.

Thanks, I'll get them by tomorrow.

Thanks for catching that, it's wrists are supposed to be 1.5 meters tall, not 2, though the difference isn't huge. I'll fix it.

Also, arnt Zenuka and the Hyena more closely sized? I thought they used the same base model.

Edited by chaotea

All the Archwing units?

Archwing is a bit weirder, there are 15 meter tall Crewman there after all.

The Grineer ships are also a lot bigger than shown in trailers, but if that's what you guys want, I'll try to get it.

Also, arnt Zenuka and the Hyena more closely sized? I thought they used the same base model.

No

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/b/ba/Hyena_LN2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140208055402

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvBJ6hls6McWColPlzeXIorHtzbjnmvepOkJCmkd3WNjh1L42X

I recall Raptor being bigger than that...Maybe I have just suppressed my idiocy of going at that thing with nothing but a melee weapon first time around.

Maybe, he was a bit harder to get because he was flying, but when right next to it, the Raptor was roughly the same height as a warframe. Edited by Jakcal

Corpus need more giant robots. Seriously DE get on it! 

Greneer should have giant mutated humans

Corpus should have giant robots

Infested should have giant monsters.

DE COME ON! :D

They need more varieties of PEOPLE. The Grineer chart really puts into perspective how few humanoid corpus units there really are. The moa & osprey show gets boring extremely fast.

So far, the largest enemy we've fought is Jordas, right? Or is that still Lephantis?

Jordas is roughly 150m tall or 500 ft.

3652077-jaeger_size_comparison.png

So he's over 2x Godzilla, but his head is probably around 200-300 feetabove the ground..

Edited by Jakcal

Just wondering, which one would you guys rather I do next? Archwing enemies (will include from all factions), infested, or misc. (Will include humans, Tenno, Warframes, animals, Orokin, syndicates, etc., anything that isn't part of the major factions)?

ftychqN.png

Just going to copy paste.

Not exact to the exact cm, but pretty close. It's not all the units, but I either left some out because they're just a sub-class of something that's here , or I don't know it exists/forgot about it/2 lazee.

Would appreciate if people posted units I missed.

UPDATE 1: Added Scrambus/Datalyst/Comba. Increased Raptor size, decreased Razorback size. Added Lynx.

Link to Grineer.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/609964-grineer-size-chart

It still baffles me that the Tenno are so short...and yet they can inflict some very serious damage.

Edited by Seratuhlis

It still baffles me that the Tenno are so short...and yet they can inflict some very serious damage.

The human race is growing in size with time.  What was normal sized a hundred years ago is short to us now, and in another hundred years everything will be supersized to us.

Of course, this is also a science fiction universe - Warframes are grown/manufactured war machines, not people.  Thus, smaller = harder to hit, can fit into more spaces = better.  For all we know the Orokin were freakishly tall.  Not half the height of their grand halls tall, but maybe 8-9 feet on average, even if only because of genetic manipulation.

And our firepower is absurd because the game allows it to be.  I doubt lore wise our enemies are deployed in such a way that every Grineer around Mercury is equipped with paper bags for armor while everything around Ceres has some actual metal incorporated into their armor's construction.  There's supposed to be some uniformity but  dopamine kicks demand that our power increase with time and that our enemies grow in power to match, or try to anyway.

Of course, it could be argued that enemy targets are simply larger to make them easier to hit since this is a horde game and we're meant to slaughter hundreds of targets with ease as opposed to lore determining a crewman was ever intended to actually be taller than a Warframe.  That's why Corpus rangers are so freaking huge in comparison to our Warframes in Archwing game play after all.

Edited by Littleman88