The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

20 T3E's Later.

Skaleek

Ohhh Im good on ducats my friend! Thanks for the tip though, i have heard of some people building nyx systems for ducats. But i mean like... What kinda drop rate %'s that i can do 20 runs and only get 2/6 of the drops from a key?

Edited by Skaleek

Probably looking for a part with a 1% drop chance. Long way from 100 runs yet ;)

If you're lucky (which you wont be) you'll get it in a few more runs.

I stopped farming ages ago. Luckily for DE, the base game of Warframe is an enjoyable enough experience. But yeah, don't know who they weighted the drop chances for. The only way to get something is to no life Warframe. Kinda kills the chances for the casual folk.

You need to mix things up a bit : Try changing your location and your frames. 

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks the drop % is modified by your location, your arsenal, and other oddball things. 

People were complaining about Rhino helmet drop rates before, but we were getting multiples in a row the other night, so I don't think it's totally up to RNG. 

(just like how you only get a couple neurals when you have a low MR player in your team, but when you have a team of high MR players they drop all over the place)

Really weird, after about 30 runs the drops seemed to open up and we got a whole different drops. Still weird though.

I ran approx 45 T2 Survivals for the Soma prime receiver and only got the Bronco Prime and Paris Prime BPs for C every time.

Sucked hard lol. 

Took me several months to finally get it. 

Edited by Atlas.0-5